BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite toothpaste for keeping my teeth feeling fresh and clean while gently whitening
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Bossier City, LA
I love this toothpaste It leaves my teeth and mouth feeling clean. It is very affordable.
Bean G.
Bean G.
I love this toothpaste . It leaves my teeth nice and minty fresh! My teeth feel so clean.
It was okay but I feel the freshness didn't last. I did not purchase the product again.
Adriana H.
Adriana H.
Englewood, Colorado
I didn't like this at all. I could taste the baking soda and my teeth still felt dirty.
Sorrae A.
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
My favorite brand that really leaves my teeth feeling smooth and breath all day fresh!
Magdalena S.
Magdalena S.
Linden, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Always leaves that powdery taste . Dislike that taste very much, therefore crest!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
This toothpaste plus an Arm & Hammer spin brush! Can you say super clean teeth?!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Not impressed tastes like crap !!! Really disappointed when I tried this product
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I didn't like the taste at all, not enough mint flavor. It was also very gritty.
Amsi Y.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?