BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Molly S.
Denver, CO
A bit pricey, but it does whiten my teeth. I would get this when its on sale or when i have a coupon. I do like the mint flavor.
Briana M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good toothpaste brand. Very affordable and whitens teeth, only downside is it doesn’t taste very good but I would recommend it!
Allison B.
Cary, NC
My whole family uses this-- love it. This stuff is strong so it lasts a long time. Mouth feels very refreshed after using it.
Margarita C.
Ever since I tried this I have not gone to another toothpaste. It keeps your teeth white and it is great for sensitive teeth.
Isabelle D.
As soon as I started using this toothpaste I saw results. It started working automatically. I am really impressed with it!
Jennifer G.
I've used this brand since I was little my mom always got this tooth paste : and I love it I think it's good for your teeth
Theresa C.
CHICAGO, IL
The only toothpaste brand allowed in my house. Keeps mouth clean and teeth pearly white. I'll never use another brand ever.
Brianna H.
Reedley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
BEST. TOOTHPASTE. EVER.
It's a little more on the costly side then others but it definitely gets the job done... and right!
Jennifer F.
Murrysville, PA
Absolutely love this toothpaste. Minty but not too minty. Leaves your teeth feeling like you just left the dentist office.
Crystal T.
Morganton, NC
I do not like the Arm and Hammer line of toothpaste. In my opinion is has too much of a baking soda taste and it's awful.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?