BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Roxanne B.
This is the best toothpaste ever! It makes your mouth feel extremely clean and fresh! I am never going back to Colgate or Crest again!
Esperanza R.
Fresno, CA
I buy this and only this it seriously whitens your teeth and really fast plus the mint flavor is great
Bean G.
I love this toothpaste . It leaves my teeth nice and minty fresh! My teeth feel so clean.
Maya N.
East Moline, IL
NO just NO i hate it. for 1 it tastes like baking soda which is really nasty.for two it doesn't work at all my teeth are the same. but my mum loves it
Erini A.
Cleveland , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my go-to toothpastes, I love Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Soda & Peroxide. I really see a difference in shades of white on my teeth and recommend to anyone looking for white teeth! I drink coffee everyday and like red wine often.
Christina C.
Red Cloud, NE
My family likes this product. It is affordable and it gets the job done. I feel it's a good buy for a necessary product.
Dana B.
Biloxi, MS
Myself and the kids didn't like this toothpaste. The kids said it was HOT and I personally didn't feel like my teeth were clean enough. Wouldn't use again.
Courtney K.
Blauvelt, NY
Love this toothpaste. My mouth always feels super clean and refreshed after I use it. I haven't noticed much change in whitening which is the only reason I didn't give five stars. My boyfriend didn't love the flavor but I don't have a problem with it.
Autumn L.
Hamilton, AL
I hate this. I don't like the way it made my mouth feel, it tasted terrible and it was extremely gritty like sand in my mouth. I used this for about a week or so then couldn't handle it any more.
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Okay... I was skeptical but this stuff is amazing! My teeth are glistening and for some reason it didn't make them sensitive? Awesome price point, OK after taste. I'm a repeat user and am constantly being complimented on the whiteness! :o
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?