BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Esmeralda I.
Esmeralda I.
Santa Ana, CA
I wouldn't recommend this toothpaste
It's my least favorite
It tastes gross
The tAste is to strong
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Tastes horrible, made me gag every time I brushed my teeth. Didn't help to whiten my teeth at all.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I was not a fan of this toothpaste at all. I didn't like the taste of feeling it left in my mouth
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn't care much for the flavor of this toothpaste. It did leave my mouth feeling clean though.
Maria R.
Maria R.
I like arm and hammer products but I found this toothpaste was to strong for my me well my teeth.
Dara M.
Dara M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Didn't like the flavor. Easy to use and always priced great sold at Walmart or any grocery store
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Phoenix, AZ
Never been a fan of Arm and hammer. It always reminded me of baking soda and didn't taste good.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Litchfield, CT
Love this province. Leaves teach feeling clean and breath fresh. Bonus whining action as well.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Greenview, IL
We just did not like thw way it made our mouth feel after using this product. Kinda like chalk
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Fort Collins, CO
The saltiness seems overwhelming at first but your mouth feels really clean when you're done.
Amsi Y.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?