BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Bev D.
Belton, MO
I bought this for my daughter and she uses it all the time.....love that I found something that makes her WANT to keep good dental habits!
Giana C.
This toothpaste is probably the best I've tried! Overtime, it makes your teeth whiter, and it gives you fresh mint breath after brushing!
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This works great to whiten teeth and freshen breath. It is a bit pricey but worth not having to sprinkle baking soda onto my toothpaste.
Lisa K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste really does seem like it would whiten your teeth with consistent use but I can't get past the taste! Like baking soda :|
Roxanne B.
This is the best toothpaste ever! It makes your mouth feel extremely clean and fresh! I am never going back to Colgate or Crest again!
Nancylynn M.
Newport News, VA
Just not a fan. I felt that this was leaving a funny taste in my mouth. It cleaned well enough, but not enough to counteract the taste
Maureen r.
Fairfield il
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really feel this toothpaste is good. I like the whitening effects on my teeth and refreshing taste it leaves in my mouth. Love it.
Lacie T.
Portageville , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The taste was minty fresh. It cleaned my teeth good and left them looking whiter after repeated use! The tube lasted a good while.
Jessica H.
Oceanside, CA
I've tried many toothpastes but this is probably my favorite because i do see the difference in my teeth, they are so much whiter!
Melissa G.
Boonsboro, MD
This not my kind of toothpaste. It is very gritty and tastes a lot like baking soda. Definitely not r refreshing in my opinion!!!
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?