BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Yasmin R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Best toothpaste in the world hands down. I love it. Been using this toothpaste since I was a child and it leaves your breath nice and fresh.
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this tooth paste, it does a good job of cleaning and whitening. I use it every once and a while. I don't like the gritty feeling that it leaves on my teeth when I'm done thought, it's kind of weird. I do buy it because it does a good job, I just rinse better after.
Roxanne B.
This is the best toothpaste ever! It makes your mouth feel extremely clean and fresh! I am never going back to Colgate or Crest again!
Esperanza R.
Fresno, CA
I buy this and only this it seriously whitens your teeth and really fast plus the mint flavor is great
Bean G.
I love this toothpaste . It leaves my teeth nice and minty fresh! My teeth feel so clean.
Maya N.
East Moline, IL
NO just NO i hate it. for 1 it tastes like baking soda which is really nasty.for two it doesn't work at all my teeth are the same. but my mum loves it
Erini A.
Cleveland , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my go-to toothpastes, I love Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Soda & Peroxide. I really see a difference in shades of white on my teeth and recommend to anyone looking for white teeth! I drink coffee everyday and like red wine often.
Jessica H.
Nesbit, MS
There is no better toothpaste on the market. This toothpaste leaves your mouth fresh and teeth smooth and white. Every time you brush you feel like you've left the dentist office from having a professional cleaning!
Laura L.
Royal Oak, MI
I did not like the texture of this toothpaste. It was gritty. Even worse was the after taste. It was just weird, not horribly offensive. But the positive is that I do feel like it made my teeth whiter.
Leslie P.
The taste of this toothpaste was what turned me off completely. After brushing, the after taste in my mouth was unpleasant and anything but fresh feeling.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?