BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Ashley J.
Jacksonville, FL
Was hoping this would give an extra whitening boost. I was wrong. Don't not make my mouth feel clean and did not know a difference in whitening.
Candice E.
I love this toothpaste. No other toothpaste makes my mouth feel clean like this one. I will always choose this toothpaste over the other brands.
Jana A.
I love how white my teeth is and how amazing just by using this it can be a big difference ! I enjoy using it and I will keep using it so much !
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Super affordable and it gets the job done. My go to tooth paste for sure! They always have the 2 for 1 sales which just adds to the greatness.
Annie H.
Lafayette, LA
This worked pretty well, but I didn't like how it didn't foam up. I was also concerned that the daily baking soda use would be bad for enamel.
Lisa A.
I do not like the arm and hammer cause it has the salty taste to it... i did not like the taste. that is what turned me off to this toothpaste
tearaney e.
This toothpaste is not a paste you should use if you are looking for a "fresh breath smell". It simply whitens the teeth. Overall very good.
Yasmin R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Best toothpaste in the world hands down. I love it. Been using this toothpaste since I was a child and it leaves your breath nice and fresh.
Rhonda T.
Walla Walla, WA
A&H Advance White Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste is awesome. The cost is a little high, but very effective.
Bev D.
Belton, MO
I bought this for my daughter and she uses it all the time.....love that I found something that makes her WANT to keep good dental habits!
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?