BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Johanny R.
Johanny R.
Quantico, VA
I did not enjoy how this product felt. It probably was too grainy which is why I never purchased it again.
Abby V.
Abby V.
Wallkill, NY
I like this toothpaste. my mouth feels clean and refreshed after each use but the texture is very grainy
Laura D.
Laura D.
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste works ok, I don't remember if it whitens well but the taste omg, I couldn't stand it lol
noel a.
noel a.
Gary, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Left a nasty after taste in my mouth and I'm not actually a big fan with baking soda in my toothpaste..
Esperanza R.
Esperanza R.
Fresno, CA
I buy this and only this it seriously whitens your teeth and really fast plus the mint flavor is great
Aubrie S.
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
This toothpaste does the job, as does every other one typically. I almost felt it was a little gritty.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Granby, MA
We tried this but just didn't care for the flavor. I don't think we like the baking soda and peroxide.
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
I'm sure if I continued to use this product I would see results. But, I did not enjoy the after taste.
Tracy O.
Tracy O.
Seattle
Blech! I just could t get past the taste on theses ones. They taste weird and astringent and grainy.
Tracey N.
Tracey N.
Port Royal, SC
Dentist recommended. Reasonably priced. It cleans great & leaves your breath smelling clean & fresh.
Amsi Y.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?