BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Colleen M.
Allison Park, PA
This product has kept my teeth bright white. I like that it is not sweet or minty like most other tooth pastes but still leaves your mouth feeling clean.
Maya N.
East Moline, IL
NO just NO i hate it. for 1 it tastes like baking soda which is really nasty.for two it doesn't work at all my teeth are the same. but my mum loves it
tykia l.
Minty fresh. I love arm.and hammer everything
I just feel clean but this toothpaste gets the job plus more. whitens my teeth and keeps my breath fresh
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste is the best. I used it a couple time and it leaves your teeth really white and fresh.I love it because it has baking soda really good.
Madelyne G.
N Dartmouth, MA
It was good but I prefer Colgate, I will like to try this brand again to see if they have improve and to remember exactly why I didn't continue to buy
Jada N.
Matteson, IL
This toothpaste is amazing it leaves your breathe feeling fresh minty and tingly u sometimes don't even need mouthwash its just thay breath freshening
Monique B.
Pittsburg, CA
When you first start using this toothpaste the taste is disgusting. Once you get used to it, Its amazing! It definitely does help Whitten your teeth.
Mandy B.
Pell City, AL
I’ve been using this tooth paste for over 10 years! I wasn’t a fan of the taste at first, but now I can’t stand the taste of any other toothpaste!
Jennifer J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't notice a difference and I hated the taste. My teeth did feel clean but sometimes felt like I couldn't get the grit out. I won't buy again.
Candice E.
I love this toothpaste. No other toothpaste makes my mouth feel clean like this one. I will always choose this toothpaste over the other brands.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?