BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Madison B.
I bought this because I heard that baking soda and peroxide were very strong teeth whiteners, but the taste of the toothpaste was too much for me. I felt like it did nothing for my freshness of breath, and while it did whiten and I have friends who use this exclusively, it just wasn't for me.
Allison B.
Cary, NC
My whole family uses this-- love it. This stuff is strong so it lasts a long time. Mouth feels very refreshed after using it.
Johanny R.
Quantico, VA
I did not enjoy how this product felt. It probably was too grainy which is why I never purchased it again.
Courtney T.
Indianapolis, IN
My husband loves this toothpaste. He says it is the only one that makes his teeth feel clean all day. I like the other whitening brand but now I have to buy two different types.
Anny B.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only toothpaste I ever use. The taste is a little different but the effects more than make up for it. This toothpaste actually lives up to the advertising and really whitens teeth. You will feel fresh and notice a whiter smile with this toothpaste.
Emily F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I liked that this product whitened my teeth with use, but the taste of the product was not the best and that is why i did not buy it again all because of the taste.
Dara M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Didn't like the flavor. Easy to use and always priced great sold at Walmart or any grocery store
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste was not for me. My taste buds are very sensitive and I found this to taste so strongly of baking soda. It was very off putting. I gagged a few times because of it. I would not recommend this to anyone and I do not plan on purchasing it again. Not my cup of tea.
Jess P.
Charlotte, NC
I didn't like this toothpaste at all. My teeth still felt clean so it still does the job but I found it really gritty and drying, almost reminiscent of the peroxide in in.
Madelyne G.
N Dartmouth, MA
It was good but I prefer Colgate, I will like to try this brand again to see if they have improve and to remember exactly why I didn't continue to buy
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?