BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Genesis M.
Homestead, FL
I just don't like the taste of this toothpaste at all. It tastes very weird and my mouth doesn't feel fresh afterwards. As for the whitening power, I couldn't say.
Ashland E.
Thibodaux, LA
This is probably in my top 3 toothpastes to use. I didn't buy it to make my feet white, as they already were. It does help keep my teeth white without making them look unnatural. I also like the flavor as well.
Katrina W.
Dothan, AL
I did not like this toothpaste at all. It left a bad after taste in my mouth after brushing & my teeth just didn't feel clean. I would not purchase this again.
Jenn V.
I tried this & absolutely hated the taste! The baking soda taste is just too overwhelming for me. I didn't use it long enough to notice any whitening effect.
Carly F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I decided to try a more powerful toothpaste with whitening effects, but his taste DISGUSTING it was not worth whatever claims it had on extreme whitening.
Leslie P.
The taste of this toothpaste was what turned me off completely. After brushing, the after taste in my mouth was unpleasant and anything but fresh feeling.
Gabby G.
This toothpaste, though it may not have the best flavor, leaves your teeth and mouth feeling extremely clean! Hands down best toothpaste I have ever used.
Dana B.
Biloxi, MS
Myself and the kids didn't like this toothpaste. The kids said it was HOT and I personally didn't feel like my teeth were clean enough. Wouldn't use again.
Francesca C.
Oviedo, FL
Too strong for me. I get sick of the baking soda taste. At first I don't mind it. But after I feel like I need to brush my teeth again because of the taste
Elan Y.
Did not love this at all. Made my teeth feel pretty clean but absolutely hated the taste/feeling it left in my mouth. It left almost a chalk-like feeling.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?