BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Reedley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
BEST. TOOTHPASTE. EVER.
It's a little more on the costly side then others but it definitely gets the job done... and right!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Murrysville, PA
Absolutely love this toothpaste. Minty but not too minty. Leaves your teeth feeling like you just left the dentist office.
Isabelle D.
Isabelle D.
As soon as I started using this toothpaste I saw results. It started working automatically. I am really impressed with it!
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Morganton, NC
I do not like the Arm and Hammer line of toothpaste. In my opinion is has too much of a baking soda taste and it's awful.
Shaina M.
Shaina M.
Chicago , IL
Overall this toothpaste worked well and cleaned well but I tend to use aqua fresh because the clean mint feel last longer
Kaitlin W.
Kaitlin W.
Awesome! Leaves my teeth feeling fresh, clean, smooth, and always brighter white! Love this product! Love arm and hammer!
Hunter B.
Hunter B.
Greenville, NC
Do not like this product. I guess it was the baking soda or the peroxide that made it feel weird and unappealing to use.
I wouldn't recommend this product because I honestly didn't like the taste and the way it made my mouth feel afterwards.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Red Cloud, NE
My family likes this product. It is affordable and it gets the job done. I feel it's a good buy for a necessary product.
Breana T.
Breana T.
Somerset, KY
Too pastey, I like it to foam a bit. It just didn't make my teeth feel clean. It also made my gums extremely sensitive.
Amsi Y.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?