BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Super affordable and it gets the job done. My go to tooth paste for sure! They always have the 2 for 1 sales which just adds to the greatness.
Jessica H.
Oceanside, CA
I've tried many toothpastes but this is probably my favorite because i do see the difference in my teeth, they are so much whiter!
Jess P.
Charlotte, NC
I didn't like this toothpaste at all. My teeth still felt clean so it still does the job but I found it really gritty and drying, almost reminiscent of the peroxide in in.
Jada N.
Matteson, IL
This toothpaste is amazing it leaves your breathe feeling fresh minty and tingly u sometimes don't even need mouthwash its just thay breath freshening
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste was not for me. My taste buds are very sensitive and I found this to taste so strongly of baking soda. It was very off putting. I gagged a few times because of it. I would not recommend this to anyone and I do not plan on purchasing it again. Not my cup of tea.
Karla B.
Charlotte, NC
This toothpaste cleans teeth really well but it tastes HORRIBLE. Like walk it off horrible. I definitely notice a difference in the whitenesss of my teeth. You can buy it at the local drug store, but it can be kind of tough to find. I'd recommend if you want to maintain your teeth bleaching routine, but if you're looking for a pleasant tasting minty toothpaste, this is not for you.
Dara M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Didn't like the flavor. Easy to use and always priced great sold at Walmart or any grocery store
Kathryn W.
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite toothpaste for keeping my teeth feeling fresh and clean while gently whitening
Emily F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I liked that this product whitened my teeth with use, but the taste of the product was not the best and that is why i did not buy it again all because of the taste.
Anny B.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only toothpaste I ever use. The taste is a little different but the effects more than make up for it. This toothpaste actually lives up to the advertising and really whitens teeth. You will feel fresh and notice a whiter smile with this toothpaste.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?