BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Laura L.
Royal Oak, MI
I did not like the texture of this toothpaste. It was gritty. Even worse was the after taste. It was just weird, not horribly offensive. But the positive is that I do feel like it made my teeth whiter.
Suvi H.
I have used this toothpaste in the past, it is minty and pasty. I bought it a few times from Target but won't repurchase it. It was effective I just wanted something less minty and less ingredients.
Lucy S.
Just recently got this and I like it so far! It doesn't taste as fake and artificial as other toothpastes, but is still minty fresh. My mouth feels clean and refreshed after brushing with it.
Danielle D.
Hingham, MA
Ive been using this product for about a month. I haven't seen a huge difference in whiteness since using. The taste takes a little getting used to since it's not minty but it's not bad.
Anais C.
Fresno, CA
This toothpaste is the way to go if you need that bright smile for any occasion! It helps me maintain my teeth looking amazing and bright and not have to worry about yellowness!
Jess P.
Charlotte, NC
I didn't like this toothpaste at all. My teeth still felt clean so it still does the job but I found it really gritty and drying, almost reminiscent of the peroxide in in.
Christina F.
This may be a good toothpaste but I couldn't get over the weird taste. Nothing bad really, just different. I prefer my toothpastes to be minty, which this isn't really.
Kassandra M.
Sun City, CA
I have tried this toothpaste a few times but it never gave you the fresh clean feel of a minty toothpaste. I didn't like it and will probably never purchase it again.
Madeline H.
Beaverton, OR
It's a pretty great toothpaste. I wouldn't say it whitens teeth, but I don't expect a toothpaste to do that anyway. Tastes great, and leaves my teeth feeling fresh.
Genesis M.
Homestead, FL
I just don't like the taste of this toothpaste at all. It tastes very weird and my mouth doesn't feel fresh afterwards. As for the whitening power, I couldn't say.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?