BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Jess P.
Charlotte, NC
I didn't like this toothpaste at all. My teeth still felt clean so it still does the job but I found it really gritty and drying, almost reminiscent of the peroxide in in.
Christina F.
This may be a good toothpaste but I couldn't get over the weird taste. Nothing bad really, just different. I prefer my toothpastes to be minty, which this isn't really.
Kassandra M.
Sun City, CA
I have tried this toothpaste a few times but it never gave you the fresh clean feel of a minty toothpaste. I didn't like it and will probably never purchase it again.
Madeline H.
Beaverton, OR
It's a pretty great toothpaste. I wouldn't say it whitens teeth, but I don't expect a toothpaste to do that anyway. Tastes great, and leaves my teeth feeling fresh.
Genesis M.
Homestead, FL
I just don't like the taste of this toothpaste at all. It tastes very weird and my mouth doesn't feel fresh afterwards. As for the whitening power, I couldn't say.
Marcie B.
Center Point, IA
The toothpaste was really gritty, but it cleaned my teeth really good.Baking soda has been around for a long time and it has multiple uses, it is priced right too.
Katrina W.
Dothan, AL
I did not like this toothpaste at all. It left a bad after taste in my mouth after brushing & my teeth just didn't feel clean. I would not purchase this again.
Jenn V.
I tried this & absolutely hated the taste! The baking soda taste is just too overwhelming for me. I didn't use it long enough to notice any whitening effect.
Leslie P.
The taste of this toothpaste was what turned me off completely. After brushing, the after taste in my mouth was unpleasant and anything but fresh feeling.
Carly F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I decided to try a more powerful toothpaste with whitening effects, but his taste DISGUSTING it was not worth whatever claims it had on extreme whitening.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?