BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Walla Walla, WA
A&H Advance White Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste is awesome. The cost is a little high, but very effective.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Largo
Whitens teeth but left my gums and teeth aching and bleeding from the baking soda; also a gritty taste in my mouth that was hard to remove
Bev D.
Bev D.
Belton, MO
I bought this for my daughter and she uses it all the time.....love that I found something that makes her WANT to keep good dental habits!
Giana C.
Giana C.
This toothpaste is probably the best I've tried! Overtime, it makes your teeth whiter, and it gives you fresh mint breath after brushing!
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste really does seem like it would whiten your teeth with consistent use but I can't get past the taste! Like baking soda :|
Nancylynn M.
Nancylynn M.
Newport News, VA
Just not a fan. I felt that this was leaving a funny taste in my mouth. It cleaned well enough, but not enough to counteract the taste
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
This is the best toothpaste ever! It makes your mouth feel extremely clean and fresh! I am never going back to Colgate or Crest again!
Lacie T.
Lacie T.
Portageville , MO
The taste was minty fresh. It cleaned my teeth good and left them looking whiter after repeated use! The tube lasted a good while.
Margarita C.
Margarita C.
Ever since I tried this I have not gone to another toothpaste. It keeps your teeth white and it is great for sensitive teeth.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Cary, NC
My whole family uses this-- love it. This stuff is strong so it lasts a long time. Mouth feels very refreshed after using it.
Amsi Y.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?