BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda see more...

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? ...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2-6 oz. Cartons
Chrissy L.
Desoto mo
This is the toothpaste I’m currently using. I don’t like it. The taste is not good. It is gritty and feels thick. I bought a two pack because it was on sale. I will finish it. On the bright side my teeth are clean after brushing them.
Chloe A.
oak Lawn, IL
 I purchases on Amazon.  I really like the clean feeling after using this tooth paste.  I feel that it’s a great value to get great results!  I especially like the toothpaste is multifunctional and when I have a blemish I can easily put this product on after cleansing my face and know it will try out my blemish in a day or two!
Holly P.
Wellness Guru Expert
This peroxide and baking soda version of the Arm and Hammer toothpaste works great but unfortunately I am super sensitive to the taste and texture of a product. For me it was very gritty almost chalky feeling that was left on my tongue and I couldn’t stand the sweet salty taste.
Gabrielle S.
Albany, GA
I was skeptical about this toothpaste because it was such a good deal but my worrying was for no reason. I've been getting a lot of dental work done, aka investing in my pearly whites, so the toothpaste I'm using means a lot to me. I used to just use whatever I could afford. But as I got older I learned that doing that isn't always the right choice. So I switched to a high dollar tooth paste (Toms fluoride free whitening toothpaste). I used that for about a year. After all of my recent dental work, they suggested I switch to Sensodine. I'm not bashing the toms brand or the sensodine brand. They are both great options. I ran out of toms and bought the sensodine. I used the whole tube and it really helped with sensitivity on my teeth! But , I didn't feel like it was worth the $$ for the amount you get. I mean, I used the tube faster than I have ever used a tube. So I'm at the store, feeling a little over this whole toothpaste deal , and I see this gem at the bottom of the shelf. Two big tubes for $5?? Sign me up!! I didn't expect much out of it but my teeth have literally never been cleaner or whiter . It really does provide a fresh from the dentist feeling every time I brush. I believe I have found my match !!
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn’t repurchase this toothpaste because it just didn’t attack as many problem areas as my love for Crest Complete does .. it’s cheaper than crest but with less effective options .. it’s affordable and does its job but i like more out of a toothpaste
Shelby A.
Arm & Hammer is my go to toothpaste. I used to use another brand but my aunt turned me on to Arm & Hammer a year ago and I haven’t used anything else since. It is reasonably priced and you see results in the color of your teeth within a week. It’s not abrasive at all like other whitening toothpastes and it tastes great!
Emelia H.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
This is my favorite toothpaste of all time. I love the flavor and how fresh it makes my mouth. I know some people think the flavor is gross, but this is what my parents bought growing up. It kind of nostalgic for me.
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
This toothpaste is awesome! If you’re trying to whiten your teeth this is for you. I’ve noticed such a difference in my teeth after using this product for awhile! My teeth have gone a couple shades lighter using this.
Hayley J.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I literally can’t use any other toothpaste after using this. Nothing else makes my teeth actually feel clean except this toothpaste and I make sure I always have it stocked up cause I just can’t use any other kind.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Honestly, this product does work but it just didn’t work well for me and my teeth. It’s a refreshing taste and feel but I needed something stronger for my enamel. It helps with whitening and is relatively cheap.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?