Arm & Hammer Advance White Brilliant Sparkle Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Brilliant Sparkle® Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste.
The Standard of Purity®.
Tartar Control.
Clinically Proven to Whiten Teeth!
Fresh From The Dentist Feeling of Clean®. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krishii P.
It's refreshing. I never liked the taste. Ita like baking soda (which it's made of) but the mint didn't help make it better to me. I used it in my childhood and never had issues with it otherwise. I don't use it anymore but it worked well when I did use it.
Kari R.
Forney, TX
I’m not a fan. It tasted so gross. Husband and I both agreed that it was not something we wanted to repurchase. I’m really not even all that picky about toothpaste but this was definitely a no go. Teeth didn’t feel clean either. #ew
Amy R.
Belle Chasse , LA
I don’t like the taste of this paste, it overall did what it was supposed to do clean my teeth. I found the texture unappealing. I found that I needed to double brush on order to see my polished teeth.
Courtney W.
Auburn, WA
I was not a fan of the arm and hammer toothpaste. It was very gritty feeling and that was very off putting for me. It actually bothered my sensitive teeth and made brushing rather uncomfortable i guess you could say. It also had a horrible taste and I swear I could taste baking soda which is just disgusting to me
I didn't like this toothpaste. I feel like it didn't clean my teeth and mouth good. I just don't care for it at all. My kids never liked it either. I'd rather purchase Crest.
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I've tried many toothpaste in the past and for some reason this brand hurts my teeth I have very sensitive teeth and this toothpaste would just make my teeth ache .
Mari. P.
This toothpaste did the job just like any other toothpaste but it had a really strong baking soda type taste it was very hash in my mouth and maybe it was just because I'm used to other types of toothpaste not something I buy regularly but if I had to I would.
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
It was ok for the price but I felt like it didn't last very long. The minty clean feeling was gone within like 30 mins even if I didn't eat or drink anything. Last resort for me if I ever had to go back to my "poor man's budget" lol
Lakia H.
I really didn’t like the taste of this toothpaste. It did seem to clean my teeth but I just couldn’t get over the after taste. It really didn’t meet my expectations. I wouldn’t recommend this toothpaste to others.
Amy S.
I really tried to like this kind of toothpaste. I know that they say there are benefits to this kind, but I couldn’t get past the taste. It worked, but it was miserable. It was kind of sour and gritty.