Arm & Hammer Advance White Brilliant Sparkle Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Brilliant Sparkle® Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste.
The Standard of Purity®.
Tartar Control.
Clinically Proven to Whiten Teeth!
Fresh From The Dentist Feeling of Clean®. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Liana N.
Lynn, MA
I love Arm & Hammer advanced white because it does exactly what it says, it keeps your teeth looking white and it freshens your breath. It's an anticavity toothpaste with tartar control and ever since I've been using it my hygienists has a lot less scraping to do at my 6 month checkups. It's also deep cleansing and less abrasive than most whitening toothpastes and it keeps your breath fresher than ever. The baking soda in it gently whitens your teeth while neutralizing bad breath and the frosted mint flavor leaves your mouth feeling cool and fresh
Celeste S.
Del Rio, TX
I was not a big fan of this toothpaste. I hate the feeling of baking soda in my mouth. So I'm sure it is simply a preference problem. I used it daily till the tube was finished since I'm on a budget and can't just throw it away. With that said i can say that it does a really good job cleaning teeth. I did notice less tartar build up. I wish i didn't hate the baking soda because if i didn't then without a doubt this would become my favorite toothpaste.
Shania W.
North Port, FL
Arm & Hammer Advance White Brilliant Sparkle Fresh Mint Fluoride Toothpaste really is one of my favorites for so many reasons. The first being that I really like the taste which might be weird to some people but the baking soda flavor is kind of good to me. The second being is that it whitens my teeth gently with ought stripping off my enamel which is really important to me. The last being that it gives me fresh minty breath.
Victoria G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I asked my husband to pick up some toothpaste at the store and he brought this home. I was willing to try it since I never had before. I wasn't really a fan of the texture of the toothpaste. I'm not quite sure why, maybe it was the baking soda in the paste, but it wasn't really for me. My husband enjoyed using it but I prefer a smoothr texture in my toothpaste.
Jackie J.
Great toothpaste to use to help whiten teeth. Obviously the flavor is very fluoride and baking soda, but the bubbles and fizz, clean taste and formula, really tell you how great it's working! I didn't use mine for long enough to notice the difference because of the taste but definitely will work for most!
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
I thought it was okay. A little too much baking soda taste/texture for me. My teeth felt clean after using and my breath was fresh. I didn't notice much of a whitening difference. I would probably buy this again if it were on sale or I had a good coupon, otherwise I would choose something else.
Susan C.
Anaheim , CA
This product was just okay for me. I wasn't crazy about the flavor and my mouth didn't feel minty fresh like I expect it to after I've brushed my teeth. I went back to my old stand by. If my regular brands weren't available, I may try it again, but it's not a product I love. Or even like.
Shivani P.
It does the job but I did not repurchase because of the taste. I have noticed that no matter how Arm & Hammer tries to hide the baking soda taste it is impossible. It left my mouth feeling clean but the aftertaste and taste while brushing my teeth offsets anything good about the product.
Melissa J.
Ballston Lake, NY
I'm not a huge fan of arm and hammer products. I think the consistency is chalky and prefer other brands flavors to this brand. I don't think their products are terrible I just prefer Crest products. Since crest and arm and hammer are nearly the same price, I would choose crest any day.
Casey W.
Windermere, FL
I used to always use arm and hammer toothpaste because I liked how "clean" my mouth felt after using and also how white my teeth stayed. I just feel like the toothpaste may be a little too strong. After switching to other brands I noticed my teeth were not so sensitive to cold and hot.