ARM & HAMMER 4-IN-1 Power Paks

• One pouch of ARM & HAMMER™ 4-in-1 Laundry Detergent Power Paks
  • Powerful detergent with the lasting freshness of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
  • Unique microcrystal formula powers away tough dirt, set-in stains, attacks odors and leaves a burst of fresh scent
  • Ultra-concentrated and comprised of 99% active ingredients
  • No mess, measuring or spills and works in both standard and high efficiency (HE) washing machines

ARM & HAMMER™ 4-in-1 Power Paks combine deep-cleaning detergent with ARM & HAMMER™ baking soda freshness and two powerful enzymes. Our 4-in-1 Power Paks fight stains, attack odors and protect colors to leave your clothes clean with a lasting fresh scent. The fast-dissolve microcrystals attack odors, and blast away tough dirt and set-in stains for a powerful, lasting clean.

Get ultra-concentrated cleaning power with ARM & HAMMER™ 4-in-1 Power Paks formulated with 99% active ingredients and designed to work in all temperatures and all machines. Drop one in today!

*KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. STORE IN A SECURE AREA.

WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD. Small Parts. EYE IRRITANT. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.

Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, flush immediately with water for 10-15 minutes. If swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. In either case, call a physician. If on skin, rinse thoroughly with water.

Do not use for hand washing or pre-treating. Do not open paks.

Do these power packets dissolve well especially in hard water conditions?
How do these powder packets compare to Tide Pods?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER 4-IN-1 Power Paks!
Mara B.
Columbus, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
ARM & HAMMER 4-IN-1 Power Paks uploaded by Mara B.
I had high hopes up this product would be a good fit for me. Typically I use Oxsee clean because I like to find products that are fragrance and die free. Unfortunately the products came and majority of the capsules were already broken upon arrival. Upon use, I feel as though the product does not saponify enough.
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
ARM & HAMMER 4-IN-1 Power Paks uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Amazon
Nothing fancy or expensive about these but they do their job... Very well! We work in construction, so clothes can get very dirty. These pods get rid of all the yuck and smells 🙃 And I also like A&H for their green efforts 🌎💚... Made with renewable energy, plastic pouch is recyclable, and not tested on animals. Finally, $8.92 for 97 pods on Amazon, so half the price of other brands.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Works well on grease and oil stains. My husband is a mechanic in the military and this laundry detergent cleans his uniforms really well.
Cherie J.
Grapevine, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
ARM & HAMMER 4-IN-1 Power Paks uploaded by Cherie J.
These are not only convenient they also make your clothes smell amazing! For small loads use one packet and for large loads use two. I’ve used three before but that’s only due to the nice smell. Would definitely try these again soon!
Lyndsay D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
ARM & HAMMER 4-IN-1 Power Paks uploaded by Lyndsay D.
ARM & HAMMER 4-IN-1 Power Paks uploaded by Lyndsay D.
I received this product as a sample from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I have used Arm and Hammer pods before, but never the ones with powder. I think I prefer the liquid pods. But these did a great job getting my towels clean. And the smell was great, nice and refreshing. Again, I do prefer the liquid pods, but these did the same job. Arm and Hammer rarely disappoints. #influenster #voxbox #armandhammer
Rosalva T.
Brownsville, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
ARM & HAMMER 4-IN-1 Power Paks uploaded by Rosalva T.
Arm & Hammer Power Paks are beyond amazing. I love the smell of clean scented clothing coming out of the dryer. These 4 in 1 paks are of exceptional value. They fight stains, protect color and add an extra punch of cleanliness. These paks are here to stay especially in my household as I make sure my family's clothing is washed and folded on a daily basis. I totally recommend this amazing product.
Jackie F.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
ARM & HAMMER 4-IN-1 Power Paks uploaded by Jackie F.
I’ve been testing these out on my laundry, and I’m loving the results. They smell very fresh and clean, and the scent lasts well on my clothing! Arm & Hammer products never fail, and these pods are a great addition to my laundry routine! I haven’t been able to test whether these get out tough stains, but I’m hopeful that they will work well for that, too. Highly recommend.
Ana Karen L.
Russellville, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
ARM & HAMMER 4-IN-1 Power Paks uploaded by Ana Karen L.
I went in with low expectations of this product, but I was taken aback at how well this product performed. I had seen other pod like products and I just couldn’t believe that one pod had so much cleaning power. One little pod goes a long way. I did manage to use 2 when I was washing heavier stuff such as jeans. This arm and hammer product did the cleansing job well, but I wish the smell was Stronger. It was very subtle. I also wish that in the wash, it would have gotten a lot more sudsier where I can tell my clothes are very soapy and being washed well. The packaging is very bright and draws you in knowing it’s arm and hammer and you expect it to be good. But in general I think this is a good Product.
Ishika G.
Fairfax, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
ARM & HAMMER 4-IN-1 Power Paks uploaded by Ishika G.
ARM & HAMMER 4-IN-1 Power Paks uploaded by Ishika G.
I used this to remove stains from old clothes that never came out, and it removed them in one wash! I am very happy with this product which I received for free through Influenster, and I will be purchasing it myself!
Rabia M.
Chantilly, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
ARM & HAMMER 4-IN-1 Power Paks uploaded by Rabia M.
My clothes smelled better and felt cleaner BUT felt rougher. The softness from other cleaners wasn’t there and it wasn’t an issue but maybe over time it isn’t good for my skin. I will probably use this for like kitchen towels and what not but not for soft clothes and blankets. Might also be really good for getting tough stains out!!