BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer 2X Ultra Tropical Burst Liquid Laundry Detergent: 50 loads Powerfully clean, naturally fresh No phosphates All machines see more...

Ashley C.
There was a huge sale on this at rite aid one day so I loaded up! I love arm and hammer in everything! It's seriously the most effective laundry detergent I have had yet! The smell is fantastic and it really cleans! I would recommend this especially to parents with children who are always outside! It works great on dirt stains
Natalie S.
This is my FAVORITE detergent to date. I keep going back to this product because it leaves me clothes smelling SO great. I also like that you can use less product with these new formulas. I think this is very affordable for any household. I would recommend.
Lesheika H.
Charlotte
This detergent is great for sensitive skin. I purchase Arm & Hammer often for myself and my family's laundry needs. The detergent is not harsh at all. The scent is not over-powering and still you can smell it through the day. Also good on baby and kid's skin.
Barbara M.
Granite City, IL
Arm &hammer is my favorite laundry soap hands down . I absolutely love how fresh it keeps my clothes smelling. I feel like royalty when I use it in my laundry !!! It's the best laundry soap there is!!!!
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
I use this detergent for my clothes. I am a mother of two so by the end of the day I have spit up, food, and god knows what else on my clothes arm and hammer seems to get all of my stains out without having to use stain remover. It has a reasonable price and you can find it at any local department store. highly recommend for mamas and mamas to be
Melissa M.
Decorator Expert
For an affordable detergent, this stuff is pretty amazing. It goes on sale at my local grocery store and I always stock up on it. They have some amazing smells and it really gets all my laundry nice and clean. I definitely recommend this if you want an affordable but dependable laundry detergent!
Aysha Q.
Bayonne
Been using this laundry detergent for quite a few years now and I think it is very effective and good for your clothes and does not ruin your clothing and is very affordable I would definitely recommend us
Leah K.
Fayetteville, NC
Overall good product. It leaves your clothes smelling fresh, and clean, the only downside is that it doesn't fight stains as well as other brands. For the price it is 100% effective and worth the money, I would purchase this product again.
Erica P.
Philadelphia , PA
I usually purchase this for my kids whom have drier skin in the colder months. I tend not to use fabric softener so this works great by itself. It does sometimes tend to fade the clothes a bit with time but not so bad. I would recommend.
Larry D.
Spokane, WA
I don’t think I’ve smelled a better smelling detergent than the lavender from arm and hammer. This detergent is the end all be all in my opinion when it comes to fresh smelling clean clothes. Would recommend to others.