BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer 2X Ultra Tropical Burst Liquid Laundry Detergent: 50 loads Powerfully clean, naturally fresh No phosphates All machines see more...

Toby W.
Manchester, PA
I really like arm and hammer leaves my clothes looking fresh and I love this scent! This is definitely effective in getting your clothes clean and affordable! There is always coupons out for this product as well.
Melissa M.
Decorator Expert Level 3
For an affordable detergent, this stuff is pretty amazing. It goes on sale at my local grocery store and I always stock up on it. They have some amazing smells and it really gets all my laundry nice and clean. I definitely recommend this if you want an affordable but dependable laundry detergent!
JODY R.
North East, PA
this has to be one of the best laundry detergents out there! I love how it makes my clothes smell, and my clothes are really clean. I know if I have a spot i need to get out, I just need to put a little of the detergent on it, and that spot will be gone when I pull it out of the washer!
Aysha Q.
Bayonne
Been using this laundry detergent for quite a few years now and I think it is very effective and good for your clothes and does not ruin your clothing and is very affordable I would definitely recommend us
Lesheika H.
Charlotte
This detergent is great for sensitive skin. I purchase Arm & Hammer often for myself and my family's laundry needs. The detergent is not harsh at all. The scent is not over-powering and still you can smell it through the day. Also good on baby and kid's skin.
Leah K.
Fayetteville, NC
Overall good product. It leaves your clothes smelling fresh, and clean, the only downside is that it doesn't fight stains as well as other brands. For the price it is 100% effective and worth the money, I would purchase this product again.
celica g.
Ok so I have a thing that I like to try out new detergents just to test the quality and the smell of it. This is not that great. It smells good when you pour it in the washer but does not leave your clothes smelling much of it.
Lesa C.
Maryville, TN
I love Arm and Hammer Laundry Detergent. It makes clothes look and smell so fresh and clean. I love the way it cleans and leaves a nice smell. It is a very reasonable price for the great value. I recommend you give it a try.
Barbara M.
Granite City, IL
Arm &hammer is my favorite laundry soap hands down . I absolutely love how fresh it keeps my clothes smelling. I feel like royalty when I use it in my laundry !!! It's the best laundry soap there is!!!!
Jennah L.
Addison, TX
I love arm & hammer detergents. They are nice on sensitive skin, smell great & seem clean. I really think they work best to get the stink out of dirty work out clothes & anything else. It is affordable and you can get  A HUGE One at costco.