Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentArm & Hammer
Arm & Hammer 2X Concentrated Clean Burst 50 fluid oz

Arm & Hammer® 2X Concentrated Clean Burst™ 50 fluid oz

Arm & Hammer® 2X Concentrated Clean Burst™ 50 fluid oz

I love when laundry smells great.m do you recommend this product for both cleaning and a fresh scent
I've been breaking out and I'm Using this generic brand of detergent and my theory is that the detergent could be irritating my face and is causing me to break out. I have oily and acne prone skin in other words sensitive and oily. Would this be a suitable detergent that would not cause breakouts due to harsh chemicals that will be embedded in my pillow case and wash cloths?
I'm really big on long lasting freshness. Does this detergent provide that? If so, how long does it last?
Start your review of Arm & Hammer® 2X Concentrated Clean Burst™ 50 fluid oz!
How would you rate this product?
Stacie B.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Arm & Hammer® 2X Concentrated Clean Burst™ 50 fluid oz uploaded by Stacie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really great washing powders. It does it’s job and it smells so good too!! Very affordable
Rachael B.
Independence, KY
Arm & Hammer® 2X Concentrated Clean Burst™ 50 fluid oz uploaded by Rachael B.
This is my go to detergent for my family. It's very affordable and I buy the biggest container they sell the 185oz. This jug last me well over 106 loads even though that's how many they say it does. A little goes a long way so I don't use the recommended amount. The smell is strong and clean and long lasting. My sons suffers from sensitive skin and this is One of few detergents that don't cause him hives. I would recommend it to others. ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean Max Fresh Scent Laundry Detergent
marolyn C.
This product is really good and gets out some of the stains ! It has a really natural, clean, fresh smell to it ! It’s pretty long lasting and also affordable ! I would definitely recommend buying this product !
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Arm & Hammer® 2X Concentrated Clean Burst™ 50 fluid oz uploaded by Jennifer B.
Great value for the price! When I'm living on a budget I usually buy Armand Hammer as opposed to Tide! I feel that this laundry soap is second-best. It does the job if got a fresh scent and the price is just right
maria A.
Appleton, WI
Arm & Hammer® 2X Concentrated Clean Burst™ 50 fluid oz uploaded by maria A.
Purchased at: Target
Love! I have used many different brands of laundry detergents; this is my favorite! I can mix my kids darks and lights with no color transfers or fading. My youngest has also had skin reactions to just about every brand except arm and hammer. I recommend switching to this brand if you have sensitive skin!
Thea J.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to detergent. Great price on this product. Leaves the clothes, towel and sheets perfectly clean. Love the fact it has a variety of choices to this product. I prefer the sensitive detergent out of all.
Aimee P.
Fresno
Smells so clean and fresh! The color of the liquid doesn’t stain my clothes. My clothes always stay smelling fresh too
Theresa M.
Great value for the cost. Cleans very good. Great at removing pretreated stains and odors. Some family members have sensitivity to some perfumes and dyes. I can not use Tide, gain or cheer on their clothes, yet they have not had a reaction to Arm & Hammer.
Tanesha Joan F.
Maricopa, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Arm & Hammer® 2X Concentrated Clean Burst™ 50 fluid oz uploaded by Tanesha Joan F.
This product really leaves the clothes looking and feeling much fresher than they have ever been before. I recommend you guys getting this for your household!
Kenia O.
Arm & Hammer® 2X Concentrated Clean Burst™ 50 fluid oz uploaded by Kenia O.
Its simple!!!! I love this detergent, works so good and the consistency is so good too