Arm and Hammer Truly Radiant Whitening and Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste uploaded by Angelica S.Arm and Hammer Truly Radiant Whitening and Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste uploaded by Natasha G.Arm and Hammer Truly Radiant Whitening and Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste uploaded by Karissa V.

BY ARM & HAMMER #55 in Toothpaste

There's a lot of talk about teeth whitening these days, but a radiant smile is so much more than that. This revolutionary new toothpaste does much more than just whiten, it goes beyond the surface to strengthen, clean and repair tooth enamel for a radiant smile in just 5 days. see more...

• I've been looking for toothpaste that will actually show results ...4 Answers
  • Does this product really works for sensitive teeth?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Suzy M.
Alfred, ME
The dental hygienist recommended this toothpaste for my "stained" teeth. (My teeth do not have stains, but I figured it couldn't hurt) I hated the toothpaste! I felt like my teeth were not clean after brushing. It was like the toothpaste absorbed into my gums or something because it felt like I ran out of toothpaste and i was just rubbing a toothbrush on my teeth.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
I really like this Arm and Hammer toothpaste. Im really big on my teeth being white and maintaining healthy teeth and gums. After a couple days I noticed that my teeth were whiter. The only thing that I too much didn't care for was the taste. It could have been better but knowing that this toothpaste works is all that really matters to me.
Britnee J.
I love Arm and Hammer products but this isn’t as effective as I would like it to be. I didn’t expect this to work miracles, but it didn’t do nowhere near as much as I had expected it to. It does have a funny taste to it also. I received this as sample and then eventually purchased a tube. All in all, I would recommend nor purchase again.
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
I really like Arm & Hammer tooth pastes. It is a different feeling since they use baking soda and takes a bit getting used to. Once you try it though you won’t want to change. I love that makes my teeth feel so clean and it does help with whitening. It’s not a huge difference but there is a slight noticeable difference.
Brenda S.
Adrian
This toothpaste is the best!  It's not harsh on my teeth and does a great job on removing stains and keeping my teeth white!  I've tried other brands that claim to do the same but don't!  I'm a coffee drinker and stain removal is important!  I would recommend this to all coffee and tea drinkers!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I really like this toothpaste! I received it as a sample and thought it was a fabulous product. The flavor was very refreshing and left me with a cool, minty flavor that was long lasting. This was my first time using this brand and I was very satisfied with it. My teeth felt clean and looked sparkling after using it. I will definitely be buying this product and strongly recommend it!
Livie B.
Orlando, FL
This really whitens and has that kick taste that isn’t terrible and this doesn’t feel chalky on my teeth or in my mouth and doesn’t leave a gross sitting after taste. the stain removal is very impressive since it’s not on the pricey side. This is definitely a good buy! 💋
Mia S.
Its a good toothpaste as far as cleaning your teeth, but I find it a bit too abrasive and I dislike the flavor. Its a good value for the price but the fact that it lacks the ADA seal of approval concerns me and I don't want to damage my enamel for the sake of a few cents.
Crystal P.
I just recently started using this product.
I have very sensitive teeth and i'm extremely picky with my toothpaste but this product is good. I use it everyday and it's a really good toothpaste. It keeps my teeth white and clean.
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
It did what it’s advertised to do but I was NOT expecting that consistency. It was definitely different than most toothpastes. And maybe I got a bad batch, but it was a whole other level. It was given to me as a gift.
Lori-Ann K.
Moyock
I've been looking for toothpaste that will actually show results to whiten my teeth as time goes by, can anyone say that this actually did show a noticeable difference in the color of their teeth after using this ?
Kayla C.
Memphis, TN
Does this product really works for sensitive teeth?