Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesCrest
Arm and Hammer Spinbrush Pro Clean Soft Powered Toothbrush, 1 CT (Pack of 4)

Arm and Hammer Spinbrush Pro Clean Soft Powered Toothbrush, 1 CT (Pack of 4)

Arm and Hammer Spinbrush Pro Clean Soft Powered Toothbrush, 1 CT (Pack of 4)DetailsArm & Hammer SpinBrush - it's designed to clean your teeth, and give you a whiter smilePowered toothbrush Dual action brush head for double the cleaning motion Whitening...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arm and Hammer Spinbrush Pro Clean Soft Powered Toothbrush, 1 CT (Pack of 4)!
Aaron B.
Richmond, IN
Awesome product, cleans your whole mouth really well. Changing batteries is kind of inconvenient, wish it charged up and had the same price, that would be awesome. Still a good product though.
Holli B.
I love my spin brush- in fact I have two- one for my house and one at my boyfriend’s house. The brush heads are easy to find and fairly inexpensive. Additionally the batteries seem to last for quite awhile before they need replaced. I also feel like it leaves my teeth cleaner than a manual toothbrush.
Sara M.
Cambridge, ON
I love that you can replace the heads on these. They are affordable and there is a decent selection of heads.

Looking for your answer?