Arm And Hammer He Compatible Liquid Detergent uploaded by Lizzie C.

Arm And Hammer He Compatible Liquid Detergent

Low-sudsing formula infused with Arm & Hammer baking soda is strong enough to power through the toughest dirt and odors. Special dirt-trapping agents ensure a clean rinse, preventing soils from redepositing on clothing. Works in both standard and High Efficiency machines. Perfume- and dye-free. Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Clothing;Fabric. ~ Includes eight bottles of detergent.CDC3320009991. 3320009991. Arm And Hammer Arm And Hammer He Compatible Liquid Detergent, Unscented, 50oz Bottle. see more...

• Do you think it works as well as Gain or tide? I have a h...3 Answers
Jenny B.
We use this and the regular and have been for as long as I can remember. I pick up the sensitive one when I know I will be washing all my dog's bedding. He has very sensitive skin and this does not cause him to get a rash. Love it!!!!
rebecca v.
Gassaway, WV
Arm And Hammer He Compatible Liquid Detergent is great for keeping clothes smelling wonderful and fresh. It's a great product to try, it really brings out the color of the clothes instead of leaving them dull.
Kate R.
Prairieville , LA
Awesome price and great smell. This is the only product that leaves a lasting smell in my clothing. Gets out grime from my husbands work clothes. It's also he compatible which is awesome for its low price.
Gabrielle C.
I love this detergent for many reasons. It smells great, as it has a very nice fresh and clean scent. It does not bother my sensitive skin and it is less expensive then other brands.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
Arm and Hammer's laundry detergent is inexpensive and has a great smell. I purchased the sensitive kind and it does not irritate my skin but still has a fresh clean scent!
Kimberly H.
Los Angeles, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Great stuff. Cleans well, makes clothes feel fresh. It's not too pricey so I feel good about purchasing. For somer reason I trust this brand compared to ones I feel that are "older and more established."
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
My husband bought this one time, because it was on sale. I really liked it. I especially liked that its for sensitive skin. Seemed to clean our clothes well.
Awilda C.
My mother In Law recently bought me the arm & hammer detergent, and I most say I wa impressed. My clothes smell so good and in definitely buying it again.
Anin J.
The only detergent I use and it works fine for my family and I. I do also use baking soda along with this only for my towels for extra protection.
Vicki Y.
Taylorsville , UT
Not a big fan. Smells good and cheap. But I don't feel like it cleans my clothes very good. Leaves a weird smell on your clothes.
Maggie S.
Somerset, KY
Do you think it works as well as Gain or tide? I have a hard time finding a cheaper detergent that works AND smells great!