Arm And Hammer He Compatible Liquid Detergent
Arm And Hammer He Compatible Liquid Detergent
Kate R.
Gonzales , LA
Awesome price and great smell. This is the only product that leaves a lasting smell in my clothing. Gets out grime from my husbands work clothes. It's also he compatible which is awesome for its low price.
Amanda S.
Norman, Ok
This detergent always gets the smells and stains out of my construction worker husband and athletics children's clothes. Even their whites come out white (and not off white), the sweat stains and odor always come out in the first wash.
Ana L.
Sacramento , CA
I loved it. My experience with this product is as follows;
My boyfriend brought me this product. i don't usually use this product and i was a little upset about it. But a few days ago i forgot to add softener to my load and i was afraid my clothes would be rough and carry a detergent sent to them. But they were not. Arm and Hammer liquid detergent is the best. My clothes were dried and they were not rough at all. although it said unscented on bottle label i found that it sort of left a subtle fresh sent to it.
Donna O.
Flowery Br, GA
For the price, i really like this laundry detergent. It's economical to start with and i have never had to look more than a week to find a special or sale on it. We all know baking soda is a good cleaner, the same is true with your laundry. Plus, when i use this I don't have to use as much oxi cleaner per load.
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Arm And Hammer He Compatible Liquid Detergent is literally my favorite Laundry detergent. It's great quality, always makes my clothes smell wonderful, and always gets them clean.
Jenny B.
We use this and the regular and have been for as long as I can remember. I pick up the sensitive one when I know I will be washing all my dog's bedding. He has very sensitive skin and this does not cause him to get a rash. Love it!!!!
Awilda C.
My mother In Law recently bought me the arm & hammer detergent, and I most say I wa impressed. My clothes smell so good and in definitely buying it again.
Gabrielle C.
I love this detergent for many reasons. It smells great, as it has a very nice fresh and clean scent. It does not bother my sensitive skin and it is less expensive then other brands.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
Arm and Hammer's laundry detergent is inexpensive and has a great smell. I purchased the sensitive kind and it does not irritate my skin but still has a fresh clean scent!
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
My husband bought this one time, because it was on sale. I really liked it. I especially liked that its for sensitive skin. Seemed to clean our clothes well.
Maggie S.
Somerset, KY
Do you think it works as well as Gain or tide? I have a hard time finding a cheaper detergent that works AND smells great!