Arm And Hammer He Compatible Liquid Detergent uploaded by Lizzie C.

Arm And Hammer He Compatible Liquid Detergent

Low-sudsing formula infused with Arm & Hammer baking soda is strong enough to power through the toughest dirt and odors. Special dirt-trapping agents ensure a clean rinse, preventing soils from redepositing on clothing. Works in both standard and High Efficiency machines. Perfume- and dye-free. Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Clothing;Fabric. ~ Includes eight bottles of detergent.CDC3320009991. 3320009991. Arm And Hammer Arm And Hammer He Compatible Liquid Detergent, Unscented, 50oz Bottle. see more...

• Do you think it works as well as Gain or tide? I have a hard time...3 Answers
Lizzie C.
west union, SC
This is a good quality detergent. The scent that I️ have been using is tropical paradise. It smells good but does not have a perfume smell. I️ have sensitive skin and I️t has not Irritated my skin. I would recommend this product to others.
Brenna M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Seriously the BEST detergent! My clothes look clean, they smell AMAZING and a little goes a long way! This is always on sale at Kroger and has a good price point. I personally like it better than Tide products and will buy all Arm & Hammer detergent!
Amanda S.
Norman, Ok
This detergent always gets the smells and stains out of my construction worker husband and athletics children's clothes. Even their whites come out white (and not off white), the sweat stains and odor always come out in the first wash.
Kate R.
Gonzales , LA
Awesome price and great smell. This is the only product that leaves a lasting smell in my clothing. Gets out grime from my husbands work clothes. It's also he compatible which is awesome for its low price.
Ana L.
Sacramento , CA
I loved it. My experience with this product is as follows;
My boyfriend brought me this product. i don't usually use this product and i was a little upset about it. But a few days ago i forgot to add softener to my load and i was afraid my clothes would be rough and carry a detergent sent to them. But they were not. Arm and Hammer liquid detergent is the best. My clothes were dried and they were not rough at all. although it said unscented on bottle label i found that it sort of left a subtle fresh sent to it.
Donna O.
Gainesville, GA
For the price, i really like this laundry detergent. It's economical to start with and i have never had to look more than a week to find a special or sale on it. We all know baking soda is a good cleaner, the same is true with your laundry. Plus, when i use this I don't have to use as much oxi cleaner per load.
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Arm And Hammer He Compatible Liquid Detergent is literally my favorite Laundry detergent. It's great quality, always makes my clothes smell wonderful, and always gets them clean.
Jenny B.
We use this and the regular and have been for as long as I can remember. I pick up the sensitive one when I know I will be washing all my dog's bedding. He has very sensitive skin and this does not cause him to get a rash. Love it!!!!
rebecca v.
Gassaway, WV
Arm And Hammer He Compatible Liquid Detergent is great for keeping clothes smelling wonderful and fresh. It's a great product to try, it really brings out the color of the clothes instead of leaving them dull.
Gabrielle C.
I love this detergent for many reasons. It smells great, as it has a very nice fresh and clean scent. It does not bother my sensitive skin and it is less expensive then other brands.
Maggie S.
Somerset, KY
Do you think it works as well as Gain or tide? I have a hard time finding a cheaper detergent that works AND smells great!