Arm and hammer ARM & HAMMER plus OxiClean Power Gel Laundry Detergent 55oz.
Arm and hammer ARM & HAMMER plus OxiClean Power Gel Laundry Detergent 55oz.
crystal v.
Wasco, CA
I have used this before and i don't feel it leaves my clothes as clean as other brands. The price is great tho and will come in handy if you're in a bind and cant buy anything more expensive or for a one time use before payday. I would not reccommend this product.
Anny T.
San Antonio, TX
Have been using arm and hammer detergent for nearly a decade. So glad I switched! I love the smell and how clean my clothes are. It also gets the job done for a fraction of the price for other detergents!
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
I love this laundry detergent! It smells great and leaves my whites looking DAZZLING! Takes out pretty much any stain. It's reasonably priced as well.
Nicole M.
Orange Park, FL
Great smell, and with the power of oxiclean it definitely gets out all the stains, even ones that have sat for awhile. Only detergent I ever buy now!
Unyque C.
I like this detergent, arm and hammer is such a good product, but then with the oxy clean in it adds on to the goodness!
noel l.
I love the freshness of the power gel and it lasts for months. But i cant find it in stores anymore
Michele N.
Brossard, QC
Smells great! Brightens clothes and washes very clean! This even gets out older stains! I love this detergent!
Michele N.
Brossard, QC
Do you find your white clothes are cleaner using this?
Brianna M.
Does this leave your clothes as clean as the other leading brands?