BY ARKON RESOURCES INC #37 in Camera Accessories

WALL FLAT SURFACE CAMERA MOUNT FITS 1/4IN-20 CAMERA PATTERN see more...

Buy on Jet.com
sanaech685947 C.
Arfoud(avenue moulay ismail,nouveau quartier,Morocco)
Hi I'm here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company If you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is Hatem and I have a channel on YouTube and I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet while at the same time helping the company promoteBest product for beginnersI love these products, and I want to review these products in my channel

Nom: Sanae Chaouki

Adress: Nouveau quartier, Avenue Moulay Ismail 13

Zip Code: 52200

City: Arfoud

Country: Morocco
Hãmzà F.
sidi sliman
My name is Hamza amlouni I love the product so much and I want to do a product review. I have a channel on Youtube. I do not review the products. I love polytheism a lot and I live in Morocco in the city of Sidi Suleiman first. We hope to accept that offer the product to do  References I would like to follow my product and thank you and I do review the products from many sites and I am good at you that you will send me the products to do a review
saad s.
Best product for Beginners
abdelatif E.
My name is abdelatif and I have a YOUTUBE channel and a FACEBOOK page , I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them and recommend them because I love your products so much. My purpose is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company to promote products.Thank you.
Kien P.
Easy to mount camera. Cheap to buy. Very steady to take photo. Love the product. Definately recommend.