Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsArk Naturals
Protection+ Brushless Toothpaste Small

Ark Naturals Protection+ Brushless Toothpaste Small

by Ark Naturals

Protection+™ Brushless Toothpaste is the only dental chew that stops plaque and tartar before they start! Powered by nature’s most powerful antioxidant: Astaxanthin! Astaxanthin stops plaque and tartar before it can even start by boosting the antibody immunoglobulin A (lgA) in the saliva, therefore creating a protective barrier on teeth! Our unique 5-in-1 dental chews have a toothpaste center with active ingredients and natural breath fresheners such as cinnamon, clove and vanilla. Our dental chews also support gums with antioxidant power and form a protective barrier to support healthy teeth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ark Naturals Protection+ Brushless Toothpaste Small!
Dayton, OH
Ark Naturals Protection+ Brushless Toothpaste Small uploaded by Stephanie W.
My dog went crazy over these toothpaste treats! It makes me feel even better how good they are for her teeth. I would highly suggest grabbing these for your dog! I think they’ll thank you too!
Herriman, UT
Ark Naturals Protection+ Brushless Toothpaste Small uploaded by Kristina B.
My doggo is loving these brushless toothpaste treats! While the smell is pretty strong for me, she gets so excited when I bring them out. I'm glad to have something to help keep her teeth clean and protected.
Skiatook, OK
Ark Naturals Protection+ Brushless Toothpaste Small uploaded by Casey P.
Ark Naturals Protection+ Brushless Toothpaste Small uploaded by Casey P.
My dog seemed to really like them. They were so hard I couldn't break them at all. My dog is small and i thought he wouldn't ne able to chew them up but he went to town on them. he hate 3 in a row. it says it has toothpa6 in the middle but the smell awful. Guest my dog Charlie lobe the smell. lol so cute as long as he likes them.
Sevierville, TN
Ark Naturals Protection+ Brushless Toothpaste Small uploaded by Jannie M.
It was a great product for my fur baby although it was a bit big big for her since she’s tiny I just broke it in slices for her she really loved it and it left her breath smelling good also I would recommend it .
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ark Naturals Protection+ Brushless Toothpaste Small uploaded by April M.
Ark Naturals Protection+ Brushless Toothpaste Small uploaded by April M.
Little Miss Gracie loves these so much! I haven’t noticed if her breath smells better yet but I’m happy if she’s happy lol She tries to jump to get the bag because she wants more. The little heart on the treat is super cute!
Bowling Green, OH
Ark Naturals Protection+ Brushless Toothpaste Small uploaded by Alexis S.
Ark Naturals Protection+ Brushless Toothpaste Small uploaded by Alexis S.
Opened these up for my dog Buster tonight and he definitely likes them! I wasn't sure about the smell of them though. we are use to greenies and the smell of these were pretty strong meaty dog snack smell. Not bad but not what I expected. I would purchase them though since he likes them so much!
Roselle, NJ
Ark Naturals Protection+ Brushless Toothpaste Small uploaded by Onex Mariam K.
My dog enjoyed her new goodies from Ark Naturals. I can say it did match my expectations. I would like to recommend this.
Salem, OR
Ark Naturals Protection+ Brushless Toothpaste Small uploaded by Mackenzie M.
My dogs go crazy for these treats and as a dog mom, I love that they receive health benefits from it. It’s also a plus that these dental chews are adorable with a heart design. Truly a win win. I will definitely repurchase!
Pittsburgh, PA
Ark Naturals Protection+ Brushless Toothpaste Small uploaded by Katie C.
My boy has some stinky breath! This product definitely helps with it (and themselves aren’t too smelly). I love that it’s natural ingredients and is a multi tasker. Plus the heart is so cute! My dog loves them. If your dog does not throughly chew up treats, break this up. My dog also has a sensitive stomach so I’ve been giving him less than suggested to be safe.
New Castle, DE
Ark Naturals Protection+ Brushless Toothpaste Small uploaded by Arbrea S.
Right now I can say that I have no complaints. Brushing made easier and the picky pup didn’t have a problem when it came to trying it. I don’t see a huge difference yet but I’m sure with more time I will. Perfect size and hassle free , I say what’s not to love.

Looking for your answer?