Pets & AnimalsPet CareArk Naturals
Brushless Toothpaste Dental Chews - 20-40 lbs

Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Dental Chews - 20-40 lbs

by Ark Naturals

96% of the reviewers received a sample product or took part in a promotion.

Parents and their pets everywhere love our tried-and-true brilliant formulas. Our 4-in-1 Brushless Toothpaste dental dog chews do more than freshen breath (which they definitely do). They have a unique toothpaste center, surrounded by a harder outside layer to abrasively clean teeth and mechanically help reduce plaque and tartar buildup. Not to mention, they are packed with wholesome, human grade ingredients that are low calorie and easy to digest. Treat your teeth twice a day, just like your human brushes their teeth!

Complete your pup’s dental regimen with our Plaque Zapper and Joint Rescue for optimal dental care.

Are these effective? Thinking of these because my dog ate his last toothbrush.
¿Tiene algún efecto secundario?
Start your review of Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Dental Chews - 20-40 lbs!
Dana S.
Edwardsburg
Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Dental Chews - 20-40 lbs uploaded by Dana S.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Absolutely fantastic! My Aussie doodle is amazing and many many things. But she has stinky breath despite brushing her teeth! These made such a huge difference that she can breathe on me now and I don’t have to turn my head and wrinkle my nose. And more importantly she loves them!!
Talin M.
N Hollywood, CA
Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Dental Chews - 20-40 lbs uploaded by Talin M.
I received this treats for my dog 3 weeks ago and since then my dog is so happy, she likes it a lot. I would say that is very hard for me to cut it in 2 pieces but I will definitely buy it again and recommend others
Katelyn M.
Lakewood, CO
Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Dental Chews - 20-40 lbs uploaded by Katelyn M.
Pups and humans agree-these are a must buy! Our dog doesn’t usually like dental sticks so we were thrilled when they devoured these!
Dacia Z.
Rocky Point, NC
Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Dental Chews - 20-40 lbs uploaded by Dacia Z.
We have a very picky Golden doodle. I wasn't sure if he would try these or not and he LOVES them!! All of the ingredients are good for him and he hasn't gotten sick or had any issues. I was pleasantly surprised how fresh his breath was. (He likes to enjoy a poo morsel from time to time) His breath had no odor. We enjoy a lot of outdoor activities which usually involve panting after because he's hot and his breath has no smell. I think this is a great product and will be purchasing more.
Jennifer J.
Montgomery, TX
Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Dental Chews - 20-40 lbs uploaded by Jennifer J.
I have two dogs and both loved these. Unlike other brands I’ve used in the past, these seemed to give them fresh breath without making them smell like wet dog food. I would buy these again. I know my dogs want me to!
Adren B.
Smartsville, CA
Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Dental Chews - 20-40 lbs uploaded by Adren B.
We loved these, noticeable differences in her teeth, hair shine and breath. Really enjoyed they are made in the USA and the ingredients are really good. We look forward to purchasing more. *I received this product complimentary from Influencer and Ark Naturals for reviewing purposes.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Dental Chews - 20-40 lbs uploaded by Jessica F.
My dog loved these more than the name brand greenies! I love how you can SEE the toothpaste inside, definitely helped my dogs breathe smell better, also saw improvement with his tooth & gum health. He LOVES them more than his regular treats.
Bri K.
My dogs really enjoyed these! I like the size and the quantity of the bag! My only issue is that they seem a little harder to chew than the average ones so I want to be sure they are good for the teeth! Other than that, I recommend!
Steph L.
Wellington, OH
Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Dental Chews - 20-40 lbs uploaded by Steph L.
Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Dental Chews - 20-40 lbs uploaded by Steph L.
Dental health for dogs is so important!! These treats promote healthy gums, and fight plaque and tartar! 2 a day is all you need between regular brushings. We love this product, and I highly recommend it. My Lola sure loves them, and she’s a very picky squirt. ♥️
Candice W.
La Canada Flt, CA
Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Dental Chews - 20-40 lbs uploaded by Candice W.
My Zooey loves this stuff. I give it to her and she immediately jumps on the couch in excitement. I love how the middle white part is filled with the toothpaste.