BY ARK NATURALS

Pets Do All the Work. Not You! Ends Brushing 1 Helps Reduce Plaque Tartar 4 Helps Reduce Bad Breath 3 Helps Reduce Stained Teeth On the Outside br Fresh flavors of chlorophyll, cinnamon, vanilla and clove help freshen breath. Outside ridges help abrasive action. On the Inside br Ark s patented toothpaste center for plaque, tartar and bacteria control. Now your pets can help care for their own teeth! Ends: Hand brushing, wipes, sprays, gels, paste and jumpy pets. Helps reduce: Plaque, tartar, bad breath, and stained teeth. Dentally Helpful Ingredients: L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate a source of vitamin C, a key nutrient in dental health. 2 Sodium pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate helps abrasive action 3 Chlorophyll, cinnamon, vanilla, clove all help freshen breath Guaranteed Analysis: br Crude Protein. min 5.4% Crude Fa see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Loly S.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
This product is so cute, small, and my dog loves chewing this. I was quite reluctant about these kinds of teeth cleaning treats, but I did notice my dog's breath bring fresher after chewing on this. It's a rough treat, and it takes awhile for my dog to work on it, but my dog doesn't seem to complain about the texture or taste. Will continue to buy!
Allison J.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
I give my litter shih tzu these once a week and she loves them! She thinks they are a treat! I shake the bag and say "treat treat" and she comes running! It keeps her teeth in good condition in between actual brushings!
Terra F.
Terra F.
Eden Prairie, MN
My little puppies love these they go crazy when they see the bag and they don't even know it's not a regular treat! They love it, I love it! It's definitely a favorite and it helps with their breathe as well (:
Julie M.
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
Oh these are great. My little girl looks forward to them. I call them a cookie and she comes running. They definitely help. A well worth purchase.