BY ARIZONA

AriZona® Zero Calorie Green Tea With Ginseng.

Antiox.

Vitamin C antioxidant.

100% natural tea.

No preservatives. No artificial flavor. No artificial color.

12-11.5 fl oz (138 fl oz) cans.

12-340ml (4.08L) cans. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
La Vergne, TN
I was really kind of skeptical about Arizona Green Tea Zero at first. None of the "zero" products I'd ever had before were remotely tasty. They'd all left me with an odd taste in my mouth, an upset stomach, or they were just flat out gross. I enjoy the regular Green Tea With Honey and Ginseng and grabbed a can of this on accident at the gas station. I was fifteen minutes away when I realized, so I reluctantly took a sip. It tasted great! I've gotten this kind ever since. It's tasty, refreshing, and cutting down my processed sugar intake can't hurt. It's a definite summer must have!
Safire P.
Safire P.
Elkhart, IN
favorite drink to grab when we are on the go or in the car for a long time. It's hard to beat .99c for a drink and I think that the flavor is really tasty and I enjoy that it is green tea with ginseng. It helps you get through your errands or a whatever you have to do. I will continue to repurchase.
Maximus P.
Maximus P.
 Arizona Green tea is an amazing and outstanding product it's great when I walk fast easy to go quick tea that is full of flavor and Fun  I absolutely love this T and I recommend it to anybody who comes across state cheap and simple yet providing great flavor strongly recommended I would buy this product again
Lorrain A.
Lorrain A.
Revere , MA
Foodie Expert
My kids love love love Arizona ice tea. We always buy it on a weekly basis. They can not live without it... my youngest is obsessed with this drink.. I highly recommend it.. it taste is soothing and refreshing and it is the best when it's really cold with ice...
Catie R.
Catie R.
Tastes great and doesn't have that weird after taste that you often get with "diet" drinks. I love the classic Arizona cans and I love how fair the prices are. It is an affordable product with no frills, just great flavor. Would Recommend to others.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Chattanooga
This is so delicious! I love this! I don't know why I like it, but it's cheap and delicious so double bonus! I know with my second pregnancy it's all I craved! Yes I would buy it over and over! I told friends about how good it is!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Foodie Expert
I love all of Arizona Green tea it's always so very good and all the flavors are delicious and the really good and I really like them they're cheap and delicious
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Bay City, MI
Foodie Expert
Works well with my diet.  Extremely affordable for the quality and flavor of this Tea. Plus, love all of the health benefits from the Green Tea and Ginseng.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Foodie Expert
AriZona® Zero Calorie Green Tea With Ginseng.Antiox.Vitamin C antioxidant.100% natural tea.No preservatives. No artificial flavor. No artificial color.12-11.5 fl oz (138 fl oz) cans.12-340ml (4.08L) cans.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Foodie Expert
I love this green tea. It's very refreshing! It is just as good as the regular, without the sugar. It's a go to, guilt free drink preference of mine!