BY ARIZONA

AriZona® Zero Calorie Green Tea With Ginseng.

Antiox.

Vitamin C antioxidant.

100% natural tea.

No preservatives. No artificial flavor. No artificial color.

12-11.5 fl oz (138 fl oz) cans.

12-340ml (4.08L) cans.

Buy on Amazon
Tori B.
Galloway
My favorite tea from Arizona. No calories and semi healthy! 🤩 Affordable as always and the packaging is pretty neat. I buy in packs or single cans all the time as well as the flavor packet singles for water bottles.
Allison N.
One of my favorite drinks for years! It is so light and refreshing! The flavor is unlike any other tea similar to this. It is also very affordable and available in almost every grocery store/conversation store!
Alaina R.
Lake Arthur
My favorite afternoon pick me up! A large can is only 99 cents and it lasts me all afternoon sometimes a whole day! Adding honey gives it a great flavor but it’s great even without it. I recommend this product
Natsumi O.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This tastes like regular Arizona tea, but less sweet. I didn't taste a lot of ginseng in the tea but it's okay. I bought it for the taste of Arizona, but at the cost of 0 calories.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I love Arizona Iced ‘teas and the green tea version as well is so refreshing. I tried the zero calorie one recently and it didn’t have the same taste, the regular version is much better. It kind of taste chemically, I wouldn’t but the zero calorie again, definitely gonna stick with the regular version
Kim K.
This is by far my favorite diet green tea. It has zero calories and has a really nice flavor. The price is relatively cheap for the quality of the tea because Arizona keeps their bottling expenses low and can sell it cheaper. I always buy it on sale at Kroger.
Amanda T.
Greenup, KY
AriZona teas are a great beverage to have at the house or for a party. I especially love the diet green tea and its so affordable. The packaging is so cute and and it always meets my expectations. I will always gravitate toward Arizona green and buy again.
Debra W.
Bridgeport
Im a pop junkie but when i want a healthy drink arizona green tea is my go to. I love the zero calorie one because it helps me stick to my diet and has full of calorie flavor.
Kara w.
mesa
I am deducting a start due to the artificial sweetener. I prefer the regular versus the diet, but hate the empty calorie intake. My drink of choice all the time.
Sam D.
Tucson
Super good worth the price love the packaging to sign and my favorite part was I looked on the back of the can and realize it’s made in Canada but the flavor was super good I loved it a lot green tea is better than most other keys in my opinion but this tea is better than every other GT