BY ARIZONA

Sure, people love to eat watermelon in the summer. But why not enjoy it all year round by drinking AriZona Watermelon? It’s got all of the flavor you love – and none of the seeds! This flavorful, fruity beverage is 100% natural, fortified with Vitamin C and contains no artificial preservatives or colors.

FILTERED WATER, PEAR JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, SUGAR, MANGO PUREE, PINEAPPLE JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, KIWI JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, WATERMELON JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, FRUIT & VEGETABLE JUICE FOR COLOR, NATURAL FLAVOR, CHERRY JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, GUM ACACIA, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ESTER GUM.

• Is there a difference between the original drinks and the...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor ? 5 Answers
  • What’s Arizona’s best drink ?3 Answers
Ashley M.
Lewisville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Really love this drink a lot. Has a great taste and it’s very affordable. Love how there’s more than one flavor. Has most of the flavors I really enjoy. The great thing I would say is you can either buy it by itself or you can buy it as a package.
Avery O.
Aurora, IL
It doesn't taste quite like real watermelon, but compared to any other watermelon flavored thing ever, it lacks that distinctly candy-like artificial taste. It has a slight tart/wateryness to it that I really like which makes it really refreshing. My favorite way to drink it is to put it in a blender with some real watermelon and lime juice, for the perfect summer beverage. I imagine if you are of drinking age, mixing in some alcohol would be fantastic!
Ashley L.
San Antonio, TX
Okay, so the whole reason I bought this was when drunk in love by Beyoncé came out and there was a vine of same lady saying “I been drinking watermelon” with this drink and she really said “Beyoncé me too, you ain’t special”. So anyway I tried it and fell in love and have been drinking it ever since. Arizona if you see this and feel like hooking it up, LMK. Lol.
Brittani S.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely am in love with Arizona watermelon tea it is such a refreshing drink. I was very shocked that it was only 99 cents for a large can. You really capture the watermelon flavor as soon as it slides down your tongue.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Alongside the kiwi flavored drink, this watermelon flavored drink is awesome. Very inexpensive, $1 a drink. I’m so excited that this drink is still available where I live. Very recommend to others and friends
Cyla S.
Daytona Beach
Every single Arizona flavor I’ve tried is phenomenal. Their can art is always so interesting and pretty. Full of flavor and you get so much for .99! I love Arizona’s choice of bottles with lids. Makes me wanna but it more knowing I can save it if I don’t want the can that day. Easy to travel with them as well.
Donya Y.
cedar park
Ughh this is so good! Make sure you shake well before drinking to get full flavor. There’s a lot of juice for only 99 cents. I always pick one up at the gas station.
G'Dione B.
Jackson , MS
I LOOOOVeEE watermelon Arizona 🤤 I always the first drink i get whenever I go to the store or whenever my family go on a road trip anywhere! It is soooo perfect like I want one right now as I am writing this review
Lauren T.
New Rochelle, NY
One of my favorite flavors in the Arizona. line it's not overly sweet or overpowering but it's perfect for the price range too. I would still get it even if it cost more
Rain J.
N Smithfield, RI
Watermelon is my favorite flavor. Put it in tea and it’s a winning combination. I love Arizona brand and I love the packaging. I bought Arizona before and will buy them in the future. I recommend this to anybody who likes iced tea
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
What is your favorite flavor ?
Desiree L.
Where can you buy a pack like this?
Shawna G.
Ever make a mimosa type drink with this? I think I'm gonna have to try that!
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
Dallas L.
Does anyone like to mix this with anything else? For like a tropical drink?

Target