BY ARIZONA #79 in Juice

Sure, people love to eat watermelon in the summer. But why not enjoy it all year round by drinking AriZona Watermelon? It’s got all of the flavor you love – and none of the seeds! This flavorful, fruity beverage is 100% natural, fortified with Vitamin C and contains no artificial preservatives or colors.

FILTERED WATER, PEAR JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, SUGAR, MANGO PUREE, PINEAPPLE JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, KIWI JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, WATERMELON JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, FRUIT & VEGETABLE JUICE FOR COLOR, NATURAL FLAVOR, CHERRY JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, GUM ACACIA, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ESTER GUM.

• Is there a difference between the original drinks and the...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor ? 5 Answers
  • What’s Arizona’s best drink ?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Avery O.
It doesn't taste quite like real watermelon, but compared to any other watermelon flavored thing ever, it lacks that distinctly candy-like artificial taste. It has a slight tart/wateryness to it that I really like which makes it really refreshing. My favorite way to drink it is to put it in a blender with some real watermelon and lime juice, for the perfect summer beverage. I imagine if you are of drinking age, mixing in some alcohol would be fantastic!
Ashley L.
San Antonio, TX
Okay, so the whole reason I bought this was when drunk in love by Beyoncé came out and there was a vine of same lady saying “I been drinking watermelon” with this drink and she really said “Beyoncé me too, you ain’t special”. So anyway I tried it and fell in love and have been drinking it ever since. Arizona if you see this and feel like hooking it up, LMK. Lol.
Kyra L.
aurora, IL
If you can find this gem get them and get lots of them 🤤🤤🤤. Allbtime favorite Arizona hands down. There is a lot of sugar and artificial flavors, so, my family only has them occasionially but it is worth the Indulgence. #youonlyliveonce
Brittney M.
I always get these when I stop at the gas station and need something to drink. There only 99 cents where I live and there so tasty. You can really tell what the flavor is supposed to be. And you just can't to wrong with the size to price. There just nothing to complain about. There other flavor to choice from also but since giving up pop I really lean towards these but there a lot of sugar in there if I remember right but least it leaning me off caffeine.
Brittani S.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely am in love with Arizona watermelon tea it is such a refreshing drink. I was very shocked that it was only 99 cents for a large can. You really capture the watermelon flavor as soon as it slides down your tongue.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Alongside the kiwi flavored drink, this watermelon flavored drink is awesome. Very inexpensive, $1 a drink. I’m so excited that this drink is still available where I live. Very recommend to others and friends
Cyla S.
Daytona Beach
Every single Arizona flavor I’ve tried is phenomenal. Their can art is always so interesting and pretty. Full of flavor and you get so much for .99! I love Arizona’s choice of bottles with lids. Makes me wanna but it more knowing I can save it if I don’t want the can that day. Easy to travel with them as well.
Donya Y.
cedar park
Ughh this is so good! Make sure you shake well before drinking to get full flavor. There’s a lot of juice for only 99 cents. I always pick one up at the gas station.
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
I love these Arizona drinks. The watermelon flavor tastes absolutely amazing. And for the price and size you cannot go wrong with these. I love that Arizona has kept a very affordable price on these drinks.
G'Dione B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I LOOOOVeEE watermelon Arizona 🤤 I always the first drink i get whenever I go to the store or whenever my family go on a road trip anywhere! It is soooo perfect like I want one right now as I am writing this review
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
What is your favorite flavor ?
Desiree L.
Where can you buy a pack like this?
Shawna G.
Ever make a mimosa type drink with this? I think I'm gonna have to try that!
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
Dallas L.
Does anyone like to mix this with anything else? For like a tropical drink?