BY ARIZONA

A can of American Arizona watermelon fruit juice cocktail. see more...

• This is the best drink the world❤️2 Answers
Arizona Watermelon, 20-Ounces (Pack Of 24)
  • "These drinks are great you can always get a good amount for a really good price !" in 1 review
  • "Really great taste and very economic for me." in 1 review
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
Love this drink very refreshing and taste amazing! I've been getting this drink since I was little. They are very affordable, the only improvement would be a bigger bottle lol but I'd definitely buy again.
Kyla P.
Kyla P.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite Arizona drinks! I does taste greatly of watermelons and I love that the ingredients do not consist of chemicals. I love to stock up on these when Walgreens has 2 for 1 sale.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Foodie Expert
It's all sugar. Just water with sugar and syrup. It's all unhealthy. 99 c a can what to expect than sugar
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Foodie Expert
These Arizona drinks have always stayed committed to their flavor and being able to be affordable. It can be a bit sweet and I like how it is a big can. You can find these flavors in certain places sometimes they are hard to find. (All the flavors). The design on them are capturing and vibrant. I recommend these for kids and even teenagers love them for their school lunch.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lyons, KS
Foodie Expert
I love this drink. I'm not a huge tea drinker I just don't have the acquired taste for it but this drink is bomb! I am a first time buyer of this drink but would definitely buy again in a heartbeat! I would recommend this drink!
Dalia T.
Dalia T.
Arizona is the best tea hand down! It's honestly the best tea that I have ever drank!! Watermelon is my absolute favorite and the best part? It's super cheap! For a huge can you get it for 99 cents yes! 99 cents! If there's a drink I love is the watermelon Arizona tea!
Saharatu A.
Saharatu A.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of Arizona,especially the watermelon. It tastes just like watermelon and it's every better when it's icy cold. I always buy this because it's so good and I can never see my self going a day without drinking one . I would also recommend this to all my watermelon lovers out there.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite Arizona drink. It's so good & tastes like summer. Only downside is that it probably isn't very good for you/has a lot of sugar 😞 I'm not 100% sure of this, but I wouldn't be surprised
Logann P.
Logann P.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favourite flavors offered by Arizona. I love the boldness of the watermelon but not in an overly sweet way. The packaging is eye catching and overall a great product. Would recommend
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite flavor of any iced. Tea across the board. It's sweet and very refreshing. It comes in a really big can which I like it's easy to share with others. Share the love of this wonderful drink.
Scarlett M.
Scarlett M.
Thiensville, WI
This is the best drink the world❤️