BY ARIZONA

Enjoy Arizona Half & Half, Icd Tea/Lmnde Straw. Give your next glass of water an AriZona kick with an AriZona water enhancer. At zero calories per serving, add as much flavor as you'd like while never having to worry about adding to your waistline!

PREMIUM BLACK TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), LEMON JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, PEAR JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, STRAWBERRY PUREE, NATURAL FLAVORS, MALIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), SUCRALOSE (SPLENDA® BRAND), ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

• Been looking for something to spice up my water. Is this very sic...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Madison E.
Murfreesboro , TN
the arnold palmer arizona is the best mix of half and half that i've ever bought because it's the perfect amount of both especially with the strawberry flavor added
Cheyenne B.
Cypress, TX
These taste very good and are a great way to "jazz up" plain ol water when you want something different and don't want to head towards the direction of carbonated drinks!
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
I love Arnold Palmer, but I did not like this as a water enhancer. It tasted nothing like Arnold Palmer in my opinion, and it was a little pricey. I would rather just drink a can of Arnold Palmer. I probably would not buy this product again, however it was worth a try.
Cassie G.
Xenia, OH
If you enjoy the flavor of the canned Strawberry Arnold Palmer's, you will enjoy this. This little bottle make it easy to create your own drink at home or on the go! Another awesome thing about this product is that you can make it as weak or as strong as you want! I know for me, I love to make this a little stronger than recommended and throw in some ice and fresh strawberries! So yummy!!!
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
Soooo delicious! I only have these every once in a while because they are super sweet! But the taste is awesome! Great job at delivering a sweet strawberry flavor and a tart lemonade flavor!! Perfect mix in my opinion
Catherine K.
This product is not only delicious but very convenient. You can take this anywhere and trust me it doesn't spill/ the cap doesn't come off. So it's so easy just to put in your purse and get water without having to lug cans or whatever around.
Gabriella Z.
I like the taste of these but I tend to use a lot in a bottle of water so a packet tends to go by pretty quick. I wish they would make the flavor a little more concentrated so I wouldn't have to use so much of it.
Kimberley R.
New Haven, CT
This is amazing. You can fill up your water bottle and just add a couple of drops to it and you have arizona with you. Its more convenient than having open the can and then have to drink it all then and there. With this method you can drink it as slowly as you want.
Alisha P.
Monterey, CA
I think this is my least favorite flavor of iced tea. I feel that the strawberry flavor is too sweet. I would like it if it was more tart like how lemonade should taste.
Cortney B.
Hagerstown, MD
If I had to pick one drink for the rest of my life, it'd be sweet tea. I love adding different flavors and mixing it up everyone in a while so when I saw this product I thought I'd give it a go! Good product with a good taste. However in order to get a decent strong taste, I had to add a lot of the product.
Ashley R.
Carpentersville, IL
Been looking for something to spice up my water. Is this very sicky sweet? I don't want to overdue calories either. Thanks!