BeveragesPowdered MixesAriZona
Water Enhancer Arnold Palmer Strawberry

AriZona Water Enhancer Arnold Palmer Strawberry

by AriZona

Enjoy Arizona Half & Half, Icd Tea/Lmnde Straw. Give your next glass of water an AriZona kick with an AriZona water enhancer. At zero calories per serving, add as much flavor as you'd like while never having to worry about adding to your waistline!

PREMIUM BLACK TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), LEMON JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, PEAR JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, STRAWBERRY PUREE, NATURAL FLAVORS, MALIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), SUCRALOSE (SPLENDA® BRAND), ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

Been looking for something to spice up my water. Is this very sicky sweet? I don't want to overdue calories either. Thanks!
Start your review of AriZona Water Enhancer Arnold Palmer Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
I love Arnold Palmer, but I did not like this as a water enhancer. It tasted nothing like Arnold Palmer in my opinion, and it was a little pricey. I would rather just drink a can of Arnold Palmer. I probably would not buy this product again, however it was worth a try.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
My fiancé loved this so much especially since he is always on the go being in law school. He buys these twice a week at least to get his daily allotment of water intake. The strawberry Arnold palmer was delicious and we would buy again!
Athonia B.
Seminole , FL
Soooo delicious! I only have these every once in a while because they are super sweet! But the taste is awesome! Great job at delivering a sweet strawberry flavor and a tart lemonade flavor!! Perfect mix in my opinion
Evelyn R.
Kilgore, TX
Sorry to say but this is just plain nasty its not expensive or anything but it just isn't worth it Will never repurchase this it's just horrible horrible
Gabriella Z.
I like the taste of these but I tend to use a lot in a bottle of water so a packet tends to go by pretty quick. I wish they would make the flavor a little more concentrated so I wouldn't have to use so much of it.
Katie S.
Amarillo, TX
Amazing and so easy to grab and go! Also is delicious and refreshing! You won't regret buying this
Alisha P.
Monterey, CA
I think this is my least favorite flavor of iced tea. I feel that the strawberry flavor is too sweet. I would like it if it was more tart like how lemonade should taste.
Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I love this tea. Good treat after a run, since it is so high in sugar and calories. You have to really like this tea to want to try it because the nutritional facts are pretty scary. If there is any way for the tea to be less sweet or have less sugar you would earn 5 stars from me.
Micah C.
Pontiac, MI
A really good idea. It's fast and easy on the go. I like how cute the little bottles are, plus it taste good.
Kimberley R.
New Haven, CT
This is amazing. You can fill up your water bottle and just add a couple of drops to it and you have arizona with you. Its more convenient than having open the can and then have to drink it all then and there. With this method you can drink it as slowly as you want.