BY ARIZONA #13 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

The name “Arnold Palmer” has legendary roots as an original beverage combination of half iced tea and half lemonade, widely known for its refreshing taste and ability to revive the senses after a competitive round of golf. Now you can give your everyday water a boost with the “Arnold Palmer Lite Half and Half” Water Enhancer. This version allows you to become the master of your perfect balance of flavor as you combine as little or as much as your little taste buds desire with this small and convenient on-the-go squeeze bottle. Look no further as you combine traditional black tea and lemonade to make a refreshing, great tasting beverage.

PEARJUICECONCENTRATE,LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVORS,TEA ESSENCE, HONEY, WATER, CITRIC ACID, GUM ACACIA, SUCRALOSE, ESTER GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE), SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVE), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA.

• What? This even exists? Arnold Palmer's half and half i...1 Answers
  • How much are you suppose to squeeze into a bottle?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Iana D.
Arizona will always be the best. No matter how much things change, their 99 cent price tag for a bottle of one never changes. I could find these practically in every deli. They have so many flavors and the price just can’t be beaten.
Isabel G.
Roseville, CA
I bought this the other day and it was very very good I tend to like sweet things so I put a bit more than recommend but it turned out absolutely amazing I totally recommend this if you like this tea and like it a bit sweeter than the normal stuff
Caitlin S.
Lake Orion, MI
Perfect way to give your water a bit of arizona flare. I use this a lot when I just want a nice Iced Tead, but don't want to worry about running out of cans too quickly. I buy this all the time, and mostly for around campus too! Its a great item and I am going to continue to buy.
Michelle M.
Grafton, WI
I buy big cases of Arnold Palmer at Costco and they are amazing. It’s the perfect blend of lemonade and iced tea. It’s also amazing if you put in the freezer and make a slushy type consistency with it in the summer. Very refreshing.
ndhdndnfjj j.
I love this tea. It is a bit tangy and it makes my jaw lock up sometimes but it is so delicious it doesn’t even bother me. Plus the size it great and the price is even better!
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I love these because it turns water into one of my favorite Arizona drinks. It's convenient if you don't want to store a bunch of those tall cans in your fridge, just add it to your cold water straight out of the fridge! It also comes in handy when traveling to work because you don't have to worry about having to carry too much stuff.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Well, I love to drink them, But since i like to drink something that's a little more tasty than water, and not as bad as soda i choose to sip on a little bit of half iced tea and lemonade to quench my thirst if i have nothing else to drink
Brittany H.
These are actually really helpful for my fitness goals. I try to stay away from pop and super high sugared drinks especially cause my coffee is my splurge lol... I like that I can toss this in my purse and when I'm somewhere I can't find a drink choice I want I just add a fee squirts of this stuff to my water and I'm good to go!
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great water enhancer to have on the go. I enjoy taking this when I go camping! This can be purchased at a grocery store! I got mine at a super Walmart. It was good and tangy.
Danielle K.
Michigan City , IN
This is one of my must haves. I love the flavor, easy packaging, reasonably priced. There really isn't an alternative I can compare it to. I also wouldn't say there is any room for improvement. I will continue to buy Arnold palmer products!
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
How much are you suppose to squeeze into a bottle?
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
What? This even exists? Arnold Palmer's half and half is my favourite thing to drink other than water. Do my Canadian Influensters or well traveled American Influensters know if this is available in Canada? And where you saw it?