Arizona Tea - Sweet - 24/ 23 oz. cans uploaded by Crissy L.Arizona Tea - Sweet - 24/ 23 oz. cans uploaded by Donna M.Arizona Tea - Sweet - 24/ 23 oz. cans uploaded by Donna M.

BY ARIZONA #9 in Iced Tea

This signature style tea commonly found in the South is essential to have for true iced tea lovers. This real brewed southern style sweet tea taste captures the essence of genuine sweet tea. This bottle uses state of the art amber PET technology with... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I drink an Arizona everyday, may sound like a bad habit but i have a sweet tooth.  I love the great taste and how inexpensive it is for this huge can the only thing i would change is that i like to take these to class but a lot of teachers don't allow open cans , just for mess reasons, so a lot of flavors of Arizona come in plastic bottles , like the mucho mango, etc.  so I wish I was able to purchase this in a bottle so It could be more convenient and less messy.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I grab one every now and then from my local gas station cause they are usually 99cents which is such a good price for the size of these cans!! And they have a lot of different flavors!! A little high on the sugar meter so I only have one every now and then.! But they are very flavor full and worth it!
keri h.
Williamsport, PA
arizona sweet tea is all i drink when i have tea depending on where i go. arizona tea always meet my expectations. i am a repeat consumer, it all depends on the store i am at. i always come back to arizona tea. i would always buy arizona tea but it only has to be the sweet tea for arizona.
Jessica C.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite Arizona next to the strawberry lemonade. I love how it’s not too sweet. I also like how it doesn’t leave that after taste that some Arizona’s leave. The price is always a plus as well you can’t beat a good drink just for a dollar. I’ll definitely keep buying these.
Alexandra B.
San Jose
I love all of Arizona ice tea cans. They are a great value are only $.99 a can and there is a lot of tea in each can. They can be found at a lot of grocery stores or liquor stores or gas stations but are usually purchase these in the summertime when I want a tasty refreshing drink.
Alexis P.
Valparaiso, IN
Great sweet tea taste with the best price out there. Nothing better than grabbing an ice cold can from the gas station in the summer time! And when you want southern sweet te this is what you should drink! My drink of choice!
Melissa P.
Clermont, FL
First off these cans have been .99 for forever! I love that the price never goes up, and if you get them on sale at CVS they’re 2 for $1. The sweet tea is better than McDonald’s sweet tea and more bang for your buck
Jess M.
Grand Rapids , MI
This is one of my go to travel/gas station drinks. It always tastes good and is very affordable. Writing this is making me want to go buy one! I will continue to buy this product and encourage others to do the same.
Ashlee W.
I LOVE this sweet tea. I think it's almost as good as what my grandmother makes. It's sweet but not so sweet it'll make you sick and it's affordable, like incredibly affordable. I would definitely recommend
Brianna D.
Greenwood, IN
I'm an iced tea junkie and for the price and flavor of Arizona you can't beat it. It's refreshing on a hot day. It's got just the right amount of sweetness to it. For 99 cents I'll definitely be buying it again.