BY ARIZONA

Sugar free. 0 calories per serving. With natural flavors. Makes 12 quarts. Antiox - natural antioxidant. Sweetened with Splenda. 100% all natural tea. Each tub makes 2 quarts. No carbohydrates. 1.7 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 12 see more...

Shama P.
Columbus, OH
Ice tea is the best . The mix doesn't tast fake and tastes very natural compared to other brands. It is quite affordable for the average person and it is fast and efficient. I highly reccomend. Please do use this!
ashley j.
It's a great idea, as it's a nice sweet tea without all of that real sugar and bad ingredients. But unfortunately, the flavor is just lacking something that is found in real tea. I prefer their green tea powder.
Yurie M.
Jacksonville, FL
I make this iced tea all the time for my home! My family and I always enjoy them throughout the day. I love any tea mixed with lemon mixed with some sweetener. I definitely recommend the Arizona one, it just taste really good
Trisha A.
Lake isabella, CA
Love these! So easy to use. It tastes delicious. Perfect amount of sweetness. Price is great because it makes so much. I buy these often and the whole family loves it!
Kiesha T.
Wilkesboro, NC
I do not like tea but I was told to try Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor and it was the worse drink I had ever put in my mouth. Way too bitter and the tea taste was jut too strong for me being a Peron who doesn't enjoy tea.
Elizabeth V.
Boston, MA
Love this iced tea lemonade mix..it's the only one I typically buy because I grew up drinking Arizona Iced Tea. It's cheap and always is refreshing!
Clarissa O.
Tucson
I didn't like the taste of this tea. It left a funny fake taste on my tongue. All the Arizona teas tasted fake as far as I was concerned.
Athena G.
Arizona iced tea is my Fav! I buy tea every month and everyone in my house drinks it and its very good i really like this lemon flavor
Alena G.
Corp Christi, TX
It was good but not the best ! I've had better but doesn't mean I won't buy again because I probably will lol
Magdeley D.
Reading, PA
Pretty good mix to batch up a quick juice I like it my kids like it. Pretty decent is price I recommend it.