BY ARIZONA #71 in Lemonade

Arizona Arnold Palmer Half & Half with Pomegranate Cocktail Mixer .Arnie's H&H Cocktail with Pomegranate Juice. The name Arnold Palmer has legendary roots as an original beverage combination of half iced tea and half lemonade. AriZona Beverage Co.

Denise W.
Indianapolis, IN
Where as Lipton is my favorite, Arizona is my husbands favorite. I happen to like it as well just not nearly as much as he does. It's really good tea and it's decently priced.
McKenzie m.
i like this flavor of ice tea . its one of my favorite arizona flavors . one thing i dont like about arizona though is the syrupy aftertaste it leaves in your throat
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Madelyn M.
New Port Richey, FL
I love Arizona's teas they are very inexpensive and quality tasting beverages. My favorite is the watermelon fruit punch and green tea and pomegranate
Kylee L.
Dodge Center, MN
The Arnold palmer pomegranate mix is so good! I love the taste and in this bigger bottle you can put the cap on and save some for later.
Amber M.
Lubbock, TX
I love Arnold Palmer. The beat mix of lemonade and sweet tea. I habe tried many other half and half's and none have compared to it.
Natalie R.
Bensenville, IL
Love Arizona tea. They are really refreshing and also very inexpensive. It's not too sweet and it does not have a bad after taste.
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite f flavors not too sweet and reminds me of real tea also these drinks are great when you are on a budget
Sara M.
I used to drink Arnold Palmer daily. Its the perfect mix and quenches my thirst always. Im craving it now after seeing this ;)
Kaleigh W.
Lehighton, PA
The best cold tea ever. Not too sweet but full of flavor. It's typically my go to when I am out and need to stop for a drink.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Where can I get this?!!!!