BY ARIZONA

Coral P.
I love Arizona green tea. Their sweet tea is not as good as I expected to be but it is satisfactory. I am from the south so my tea has to be sweet but not like this. This is diabetes in every sense of the word. I would make my own tea before I bought this again because I am a southern lady.
Randi H.
Sunrise, FL
Arizona Sweet Tea is some of the best tea I have ever had, it's a great value for the money. I get this from the vending machine at work all the time. I put this on par with home brewed tea. I love he Arizona packaging and easy open bottle, this is one product I keep on buying! The taste is cool, crisp and has that southern sweetness we all love!
Emily L.
Killeen
I am from the south, and therefore, a HUGE sweet tea fan & these just don't cut it for me. At all. Weird, weird aftertaste.. in the plastic bottles and the metal cans. Really just didn't meet my expectations. I've continued to purchase them and give them another chance, but it's just not for me. Giving 2 stars just for price and packaging.
Merceades S.
Great drink for lunch or dinner with my hubby. I actually get this and all the other flavors in huge bottles at the dollar store so its a great bang for out buck! I would recommend this only at that price. It doesn't seem worth it at any other price.
Hannah B.
When you are from Alabama you have to have a favorite sweet tea and this is it. They really represented southerners sweet tea well. You get an amazing value because there are usually a dollar or less each.
Barbara B.
Grants Pass, OR
I love the taste of the product. I love the quality and the color of the tea. The packaging makes you think of sitting on your front porch having something to cool you down. the product meet my expectation. I would recommend it to others.  I hope that others try the product.
Lauren B.
I love all of Arizona teas but this one is by far my favorite. If you don't like sweet, I could not recommend this product for you. I personally love sweet tea so this is delicious to me. I also like the packaging and how cheap it is. You can buy this product at just about anywhere.
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
My kids love love love Arizona ice tea. We always buy it on a weekly basis. They can not live without it... my youngest is obsessed with this drink.. I highly recommend it.. it taste is soothing and refreshing and it is the best when it's really cold with ice...
Brenda D.
Who doesn't love sweet tea. But Arizona has done it right. You can't beat the price and much less the way it taste is exactly how sweet tea should taste in Texas! I recommend everyone should try it !
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
Arizona sweet tea is great tasting! My hubby and I have been drinking this tea for years now and love it! It's perfectly sweet, not too bad so it's overwhelming but just right. We love t and it's always up in our pantry and fridge.