Arizona Sweet Tea Southern Style

Arizona ® Southern Style Sweet Tea.
Original Brand. Real Brewed.
Arizona an American Company. see more...

Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
The sweet tea southern style is also one of my favorite tea. I love the packaging like the green tea bug in its own paper. Is really affordable. It has a really good flavor. I would like to try many more. I do recommend this to others who haven’t try it.
Jazznea T.
If you read my profile you'll see I'm from New York. As a kid and even now as an adult from time to time Arizona Sweet Tea Southern Style is a breakfast drink here , as well as lunch , dinner and a snack . Bacon egg and cheese, with salt and pepper, sometime ketchup and an Arizona to go
Shara S.
Honolulu, HI
My husband introduced me to this tea this year. I told him why did you not tell me this tea was soooo good. I am born and raised in Hawaii and I had never heard of sweet tea before but I'm all about this tea now. I'm not sure if this is what real authentic sweet tea would taste like but this Arizona one is my go to.
Bethany H.
Pineville, KY
I can find these babies for less than a dollar at Walmart, which is insane, because these taste soooo good, like they should be expensive., and the can is HUGE! No complaints here, though. I'm glad they're cheap. Will absolutely repurchase these.
Molly L.
This'll wet your whistle! Perfect sweet, and just enough flavor to keep you coming back for more...and for under a dollar?! Love the twist off cap for enjoying in the car. I have bought this for over a decade and I won't stop!
Jessica C.
Rockville, MD
Born in the south you grow up loving sweet tea. Then moving up north and finding that it's not so easy to find that became a problem until I found this tea. It really has that great southern taste just like my mom makes.
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
You can literally buy Arizona Tea at the dollar tree and why're either the bottles like this or the gallon! Nice for a hot day when chilled or also as a gift to friends who also like tea!
Adrian G.
San Antonio, TX
This has been one of my favorite tees sinc I was little! Always affordable an it taste is great! Another thing I loved about it was that it's very easy to find it in my groceries stores!
Susy F.
Fontana, CA
I just love arizonas overall. It really refreshing on hot sunny days. You can find them in any store. This flavor is really good. Does not taste plain and nasty, it actually has a nice smooth flavor to it. Plus, they are cheap and for a good sized tall can.
Kelsey K.
Peoria, AZ
Have to say when I first started drinking sweet tea I came straight to this one. After trying a few others I can not drink this. The taste seems so artificial, just because it is 99cents doesn't mean that I would spend it on this.