AriZona Sweet Tea & Pink Lemonade Mix

by AriZona

0.12 oz packet makes 16.9 to 20 oz drink. Ingredients: brown sugar, citric acid, black tea powder, citric acid, fruit and vegetable juice for color, sucralose (Splenda® Brand), natural flavor, lemon juice solids, acesulfame potassium, maltodextrin.

Does it taste anything like the canned drink? Does it taste powdery?
Start your review of AriZona Sweet Tea & Pink Lemonade Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Berea, OH
I'm not a huge fan of iced tea so this wasn't really for me, but if you enjoy iced tea this is for you!
Bastrop , LA
Great for traveling! My children and I use these convenient packs to add flavor to our water bottles!
Parker, CO
This is so delicious and I absolutely love it. It is super refreshing and not terrible for you.
Dundalk, MD
Love love love tea so much and this flavors amazing! Tea and lemonade mix tastes great
Really good tasting tea!! I would recommend to try. Lemon flavor. Really convenient!!
Yum Arizona is still my favourite brand of tea. Can be sugery so keep it as a treat but still cheap and yummy far better than Starbucks. Pity they don't sell the gallon containers in Ireland!!!
I really like these. They're a pretty good mix of the ice tea and pink lemonade flavour. I think I prefer the normal flavour slightly more. It doesn't taste too syrupy.
So yummy!!!!! Inexpensive easy to take to school and just make your own. Very tasty!! I looooooooooooooove it sooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuch!
Sweet! That's a word which describes it best. The tasty is lovely and fresh which I prefer for my tea.
Very refreshing and practical to take it anywhere in the bag I really like the product