AriZona Sun Brewed Style Raspberry Flavor Iced Tea uploaded by Katina B.

BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

Details:

• 100% natural.
  • No preservatives.
  • No artificial color.
  • No artificial flavor.
  • Beverage marketing USA, Inc.. Iced Tea, Sun Brewed Style, with Raspberry Flavor
  • 100% natural. No preservatives. No artificial color.

Premium Brewed Tea Using Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup (Glucose-Fructose Syrup), Citric Acid, Natural Raspberry Flavor.No preservatives, No Artificial Color, No Artificial Flavor.

Missy P.
This is very delicious and refreshing! Again not the healthiest but it is very tasty. It also isn't too sweet or too bold! It's just right and also brings back memories of when I was a child and my mom and I would watch my older sister play baseball while drinking tea.
Kathleen H.
Bloomington, IN
This is my favorite raspberry tea. If you are ever stuck between peace tea or Arizona go Arizona! The price is so cheap and you get so much tea! It satisfies my sweet tooth as well. I would recommend this to anyone who loves raspberry tea as the top pick.
Shalease M.
jacksonville, FL
I love this drink I think it’s really good I guess it has room for improvement but it meets my standards it has nice packaging it just looks like a cute little bottle and it’s not expensive it’s very affordable and I would buy this again
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Not my favorite Arizona flavor just because it is a little too sweet which makes it taste a little more fake than usual. This brand is more expensive then other teas so if you don’t like sweet I would recommend getting another flavor.
Damaris G.
East Hartford , CT
My favorite iced tea, very inexpensive and so refreshing. I love that I can always find it on sale and it’s available in most stores. I just wish that I can find them in smaller bottles, but until then this size will do.
Nicole H.
Louisiana
I Love Arizona tea! I purchase these all the time from Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Rite Aid or any grocery store and gas station. Great taste and super cute packaging. I recommend!
I always buy the Arizona Raspberry Tea, or the Razzleberry Peace Tea.

Both are my favorite, and go to when I’m either in the mood for Iced tea, or am having a meal.

Definitely affordable, and recommend if you like iced tea.

Product availability does vary by location.
Milly S.
Marysville
I can’t stand iced tea, but if I’m going to drink some then this is what I’m getting. The raspberry tones down the tea flavor just enough to be tolerable and They’re extremely cheap which is a plus. If you like sweet iced tea I’d give this drink a chance
Kaylee D.
Washington, DC
Definitely one of my favorites! I have always loved this tea and I'm practically addicted! The raspberry is probably one of the best raspberry flavors I've had in a tea! I would definitely recommend this tea to anyone who is a fan of raspberry iced tea!
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
This Arizona has to be one of my favorites. It’s definitely one of the more flavorful ones. It’s so cheap and can even be found at your local dollar store. I like this over the lemon flavor and you get a lot for your money
Claudia T.
Does anyone know if they have Light version of this tea?
Tiffany D.
Westminster, CA
How does this product compare to Gold Peak or Pure Leaf?
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
Hi Everyone! How is this tea compared to Gold peak tea? Is it sweet or lightly rasberry tasting?