BY ARIZONA #61 in Iced Tea

Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style. see more...

• What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is Arizo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Regina G.
Centereach, NY
Every once in awhile I crave this. It's not bad. The biggest problem is that it's full of sugar and the diet and zero versions are absolutely disgusting.
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Muy rico!!!! Me encanta el sabor a limón que tienen son muy buenos y refrescantes.. siempre lo tenemos en nuestro refrigerador y el precio es excelente .
Raven G.
Its a classic! I grew up drinking this & am shocked they've been able to keep the price so low!! I used to love going to the local store to pick up some!
Kasandra S.
I always grab one of these when shopping they’re so delicious and taste so refreshing especially when they’re cold if you haven’t tried one it’s a must !
Veronica C.
La Puente
I've been drinking Arizona's since middle school. I could absolutely drink at least one a day if I could very refreshing and just all around great taste
Ruby C.
I love this iced tea, it is inexpensive, not too sweet and tastes fresh brewed.  I hate too much sugar in my drinks and this one has just enough.
judy f.
I love drinking these buy they contain too much sugar so I had to stop buying them as often as I did. I would like them to make them with less sugar.
Brianna W.
Detroit, MI
I get this whenever i go on a roadtrip. The taste is delicious and I have never had any problems with it. The price makes it all worth while too
Rosie J.
By far the best tea, especially this flavor. Not sure what it is, but the canned one always taste better.
Been loving this tea since I was a kid!
Alejandra P.
Bronx , NY
It Is good if you don’t want drink soda. The flavor is good. It is the only flavor how I taste. Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor