Add a Photo

By ARIZONA
#54 in Tea
Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style.
Photos (7)
Leanne G.
Leanne G.
Barrie, ON

My favourite brand of iced tea hands down. Like the tall boy can and the fresh taste can't be bear.
Rebeca M.
Rebeca M.

Its a very good drink. I used to drink it at lunch break but its to sweet. I like the fact that is a big can do I can reserve for later.
johanne S.
johanne S.

Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor.
i have had it 2 times and it is sooooooo good.
i like this one and the yellow one. Maby the taste could last longer but the packaging is realy cute and perfect, it gives a good wibe. it wold recomed this for many of my friend.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY

I love Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon flavor! Very affordable! Great value! Absolutely delicious! I buy these in cans and plastic containers! I would recommend these to others! I'm a huge iced tea fan!
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.

This is my absolute favourite iced tea. It tastes so good and nothing else can compete. it is only 99 cents so it is very affordable and it comes in a larger can. Great job Arizona.
Valeria R.
Valeria R.

Una bebida refrescante y energética, me encantan todos sus sabores y parece ser muy saludable, los envoltorios son preciosos y puedes tomarlo a cualquier hora tanto frío como caliente
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

I'm the type of person that loves Ice tea. If I could I would drink Ice tea forever and Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea helps do that because you can buy it in a can and just go and it's cheap which makes it easier for people to buy. I would recommend who ever likes Ice tea to go try Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor
Linda E.
Linda E.

Loved this tea. You will love it too if you like citrusy flavors. I like to sometimes add lemon to my hot tea, so this feels like the exact same thing except cold. Recommend trying it if you like citrus flavors.

Join Now