BY ARIZONA

Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style. see more...

• What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is Arizo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rosie J.
By far the best tea, especially this flavor. Not sure what it is, but the canned one always taste better.
Been loving this tea since I was a kid!
Alejandra P.
New York
It Is good if you don’t want drink soda. The flavor is good. It is the only flavor how I taste. Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor
Ashley R.
Nice and cold and very satisfyingnon a hot summer day. Always have some in my fridge readh to drink! I grew up on this and so is my family
Kristen E.
Taylor
For this size can you can't beat 99cents. They taste good, lots of flavors to choose from, and you can find them anywhere. I love Arizona!
Norrisha L.
Long beach, CA
Still one of my favorite drinks sometimes i even catch them on sale they alwaya had good pricing and they are delicious while cold
Adriana L.
New York , NY
Best 99c drink. I love them in green tea as well. The flavor is good and refreshing there usually a quick gas station drink for me
Jenny L.
I love this iced tea, especially in hot weather like now. I grab a can before I go to work and when I'm doing school work as well.
Teresa C.
This tea is perfect it's so sweet with a dash of tartness! Perfect for the summer heat, drink these all the time! Love love love!
jinette l.
Pomona, NY
its the only flavor i get. it never gets old. A hood classic as some would say! always $1 always delicious never unsatisfying!
Kiersten C.
Hot Springs, AR
Arizona tea has always been my go to tea in the summer months since I was a kid and will always be my go to. Very affordable
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor