BY ARIZONA #30 in Tea

Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style. see more...

Jonathan A.
Jonathan A.
Doral, FL
On any hot summer day I miami I love to drink this tea because it's cheap, it's fresh, and it mixes pretty good
Jane M.
Jane M.
Quakertown
Great taste, very inexpensive! Very refreshing. Definitely one of my favorite ice tea brands. Love it!!
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA
This tea is so good and only a dollar!! You get so much in the can for such an inexpensive price! It's a classic!
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Kendallville, IN
This is my favorite tea. The lemon isnt overpowering and its not too sweet. The price is only $.99 which is great
Angela A.
Angela A.
my favorite drink in high school i would drink this all the time i know its not the healthiest but still a fave
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
I love this iced tea, especially in hot weather like now. I grab a can before I go to work and when I'm doing school work as well.
Maria R.
Maria R.
So perfect ! I love this product it helps on the every day basis and I couldn't live with out it !
Tita G.
Tita G.
Salem, OR
Best iced tea ever!!! It taste soo bomb when its cold! I do recommend if u love tea with a bit of a flavor!!
laura k.
laura k.
westville, nj
I think everyone love the traditional 99 cent arazon tea can, its a staple where i am from but it is the very best.
Faith H.
Faith H.
73132
Such a good priced and absolutely amazingly tasting tea! The price is almost as good as the tea