BY ARIZONA #28 in Tea

Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style. see more...

Adriana L.
Adriana L.
New York , NY
Best 99c drink. I love them in green tea as well. The flavor is good and refreshing there usually a quick gas station drink for me
Norrisha L.
Norrisha L.
long beach, CA
Still one of my favorite drinks sometimes i even catch them on sale they alwaya had good pricing and they are delicious while cold
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
This tea is perfect it's so sweet with a dash of tartness! Perfect for the summer heat, drink these all the time! Love love love!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Nice and cold and very satisfyingnon a hot summer day. Always have some in my fridge readh to drink! I grew up on this and so is my family
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Taylor
For this size can you can't beat 99cents. They taste good, lots of flavors to choose from, and you can find them anywhere. I love Arizona!
Kiersten C.
Kiersten C.
Hot springs, AR
Arizona tea has always been my go to tea in the summer months since I was a kid and will always be my go to. Very affordable
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
It taste like what I would imagine tea diluted with lemon and pee would taste like. It is not good, it tasted super bitter.
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
I love this iced tea, it is inexpensive, not too sweet and tastes fresh brewed.  I hate too much sugar in my drinks and this one has just enough.
jinette l.
jinette l.
Pomona, NY
its the only flavor i get. it never gets old. A hood classic as some would say! always $1 always delicious never unsatisfying!
Alexia L.
Alexia L.
Gadsden , AZ
.99 cents! It doesn't get better than that! Love the packaging and the flavor is just great. It is very refreshing!