BY ARIZONA

Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style. see more...

• What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is Arizo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
judy f.
I love drinking these buy they contain too much sugar so I had to stop buying them as often as I did. I would like them to make them with less sugar.
Brianna W.
Detroit, MI
I get this whenever i go on a roadtrip. The taste is delicious and I have never had any problems with it. The price makes it all worth while too
Rosie J.
By far the best tea, especially this flavor. Not sure what it is, but the canned one always taste better.
Been loving this tea since I was a kid!
Alejandra P.
Bronx , NY
It Is good if you don’t want drink soda. The flavor is good. It is the only flavor how I taste. Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor
Kristen E.
Taylor
For this size can you can't beat 99cents. They taste good, lots of flavors to choose from, and you can find them anywhere. I love Arizona!
Theresa B.
Emporia, VA
When this drink is ice cold OMG I'll drink 3 a day and do not want to share nope but I will be putting some in my kitchen tomorrow morning
Ashley R.
Nice and cold and very satisfyingnon a hot summer day. Always have some in my fridge readh to drink! I grew up on this and so is my family
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
I absolutely Love Arizona Drinks, they are always so inexpensive and taste great. The taste has never faltered, and has stayed consistent.
Norrisha L.
Long beach, CA
Still one of my favorite drinks sometimes i even catch them on sale they alwaya had good pricing and they are delicious while cold
Jenny L.
I love this iced tea, especially in hot weather like now. I grab a can before I go to work and when I'm doing school work as well.
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor