Add a Photo

By ARIZONA
#58 in Tea
Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style.
Photos (8)
cyndy G.
cyndy G.
It is so refreshing and has such a great taste sweet but just the perfect type of sweet really enjoy this flavor my all time favorite
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
My absolute favorite flavor! Arizona is so cheap and also delicious and the perfect drink for lunch.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Thirst quenching perfectly sweet great blend on flavored all in one can to fill your sweet tooth and quench your thirst
Dariela P.
Dariela P.
Nov. 22, 2016, 2:49 p.m.
Review for: Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor
I love to get these when I'm on the road. They are inexpensive. The flavor is amazing. Between the lemon one and the Arnold Palmer one they are my favorites.
Nilda R.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Nov. 14, 2016, 4:36 p.m.
Review for: Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor
my ultimate go to juice to drink at even given moment. I have tried so hard to give up on juices but I just cannot give up Arizonas. I wish you guys would stop relabeling cans, it's getting confusing.
Mikala F.
Mikala F.
Nov. 6, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor
While Arizona does have a lot of calories, it's a great treat especially during the summer. Perfect for beach trips. I think their packaging is always very cute and recognizable. I do prefer bottles to cans, though.
Yesenia A.
Yesenia A.
Logan, UT
Jan. 28, 2017, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor
This is añways my go to drink on any day. I honestly love the lemon flavor its not too strong and not too sweet. It is a perfect to go drink whenever, pricewise it is the best so affordable especially to stock up on.
Sovannthan S.
Sovannthan S.
Warwick, RI
Jan. 20, 2017, 4:21 p.m.
Review for: Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor
What can go wrong with a can for 99cents? It's the best money can buy. I'll drink any flavor and I am addicted to Arizona no matter what they said about it. Arizona is my all time fave
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Emporia, VA
Jan. 20, 2017, 4:19 a.m.
Review for: Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor
When this drink is ice cold OMG I'll drink 3 a day and do not want to share nope but I will be putting some in my kitchen tomorrow morning
Rory O.
Rory O.
San Francisco
Jan. 15, 2017, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor
I love Arizona Iced Tea. The lemon tea is by far the best. Could drink this everyday