Add a Photo

By ARIZONA
#162 in Tea
Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style.
Photos (7)
Dariela P.
Dariela P.

I love to get these when I'm on the road. They are inexpensive. The flavor is amazing. Between the lemon one and the Arnold Palmer one they are my favorites.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Perris , Ca

The price is amazing only 1.08 many flavors to choose from all the same price can't beat that
Eve N.
Eve N.

Arizona's lemon flavored iced tea is one of my favorite iced teas. Being from the south there's a lot of iced tea readily available but the added lemon flavor by Arizona really makes a difference. One thing that bothers me though is that according to the nutrition facts, one can is like 2.5 servings.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI

MY favorite summer drink, I love when my local Walgreens has the 2 for $1 sale going on because that's when we always stock up. They taste better straight out the can and the lemon flavored iced tea is a perfect spring/summer drink. I'll always keep these on hand.
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Dodge City, KS

Ever since I was little i would go down the block to buy these with my older brothers. All flavors Arizona has are so wonderful. I love that they are so affordable and that they taste so good. We went from buying the cans to having gallons of them at our houses. Our favorite drink for sure
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

I seriously love Arizona sweet tea it's one of my favorite brands of sweet tea. If you have never had this brand I highly recommend it. You won't regret it and this flavor is really good. You'll want it over and over
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY

I love Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon flavor! Very affordable! Great value! Absolutely delicious! I buy these in cans and plastic containers! I would recommend these to others! I'm a huge iced tea fan!
Nilda R.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ

my ultimate go to juice to drink at even given moment. I have tried so hard to give up on juices but I just cannot give up Arizonas. I wish you guys would stop relabeling cans, it's getting confusing.
Cesly B.
Cesly B.
COACHELLA, CA

Every time I go to AmPm I get one of these! Theh have alot of good flavors. My favorite is raspberry. they only cost 99 cents!!!
Luzi M.
Luzi M.

This is my favorite type of team has great flavors I did meet my expectations great I'm a repeated customer and great quality it is very affordable not expensive at all I would buy it again anytime and recommend it

Join Now