BY ARIZONA #1 in Iced Tea

Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style. see more...

• What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is Arizo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Miriam R.
Las Vegas, NM
Just the most inexpensive drink you can ever have it's always refreshing and not as sweet as other drinks which I really like it's a big sized drink. Totally for it 110% this brand is awesome compared to other teas
Hannah F.
Johns Creek, GA
LOVE this tea!!! Tastes just like my grandmother used to make it- strong and sweet, but never fake or syrupy tasting. I will continue to buy this for as long as Arizona produces it! A must try for anyone accustomed to Southern style sweet tea!
Desiree N.
I have an addiction to Arizona tea. I have tried making my own but can never get the flavor right. I buy mine at the local grocery store for around 80¢ which is alright considering that it is already cold.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I love that this can was less than $1 for years. I used to buy this at small corner store on my walk home from school. It tastes great and is very refreshing. No complaints. Must try if you haven't already.
Karla W.
Massillon, OH
I like the sweet , lemon tastes it has. I would like it to be more of a southern sweet tea. The packaging is nice. I would not change it. Yes it meets my expectations. Yes I would purchase it again.
Jaimee L.
Reseda, CA
Great combination of tea and lemon. It's so refreshing and it's so cheap. It's only $1. This is a drink you can have anytime of the day. If you haven't tried this drink, you definitely need to.
Enisy S.
It has a great flavor of tea and lemon. Very convenient because you can find this beverage everywhere and very inexpensive. I am not a big fan of the can. I prefer bottles. Great one!
Rhonda G.
Chico, CA
Love Arizona. It's affordable while still being a large drink. It's also really tasty with a lot of different flavors. I like this one because it doesn't contain honey and I can still drink it. (Vegan)
Dakota M.
Madison, WI
Simple, delicous, and incredibly cheap. You can find these pretty much everywhere and holy cow do they taste good. They quench your thirst and have you loving every gulp.
Amelia S.
Henderson, NC
This is a childhood favorite. For as long as I can remember I have been drinking Arizona Iced Tea. Personally this is the only iced tea I like to drink and cannot be compared to any other. It's sweet but not too sweet you can really taste the flavor of the tea and the lemon they put inside. It's great for a hot day in summer and I would recommend it to anyone. It comes in a large can and for just $1, you really can't go wrong. If you like Snapples iced tea but want your drink to last all day, this is for you.
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor