Add a Photo

By ARIZONA
#58 in Tea
Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style.
Photos (7)
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Tucson, AZ

I practically can live off of these. They are only .99 cents and they have different flavors
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.

I love tea and how can you not love Arizona! Tea is something I run too all summer!
Josue G.
Josue G.
Arlington, TX

Amazing you ant never go wrong buying this amzing drink and very affordable
cyndy G.
cyndy G.

It is so refreshing and has such a great taste sweet but just the perfect type of sweet really enjoy this flavor my all time favorite
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

Thirst quenching perfectly sweet great blend on flavored all in one can to fill your sweet tooth and quench your thirst
Dariela P.
Dariela P.

I love to get these when I'm on the road. They are inexpensive. The flavor is amazing. Between the lemon one and the Arnold Palmer one they are my favorites.
Nilda R.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ

my ultimate go to juice to drink at even given moment. I have tried so hard to give up on juices but I just cannot give up Arizonas. I wish you guys would stop relabeling cans, it's getting confusing.
Mikala F.
Mikala F.

While Arizona does have a lot of calories, it's a great treat especially during the summer. Perfect for beach trips. I think their packaging is always very cute and recognizable. I do prefer bottles to cans, though.
Rory O.
Rory O.
San Francisco

I love Arizona Iced Tea. The lemon tea is by far the best. Could drink this everyday
Luzi M.
Luzi M.

This is my favorite type of team has great flavors I did meet my expectations great I'm a repeated customer and great quality it is very affordable not expensive at all I would buy it again anytime and recommend it