BY ARIZONA

Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style. see more...

• What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is Arizo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
MY favorite summer drink, I love when my local Walgreens has the 2 for $1 sale going on because that's when we always stock up. They taste better straight out the can and the lemon flavored iced tea is a perfect spring/summer drink. I'll always keep these on hand.
Elle T.
Refreshing! The combination of tea and lemon is great. They blended the taste perfectly. It's not too sweet as well. This drink is good for summer days. I always have this in my fridge and pantry. They are cheap and easy to buy because they are everywhere.
Cecilia R.
Dodge City, KS
Ever since I was little i would go down the block to buy these with my older brothers. All flavors Arizona has are so wonderful. I love that they are so affordable and that they taste so good. We went from buying the cans to having gallons of them at our houses. Our favorite drink for sure
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
my ultimate go to juice to drink at even given moment. I have tried so hard to give up on juices but I just cannot give up Arizonas. I wish you guys would stop relabeling cans, it's getting confusing.
Jessica M.
The arizona brand teas are a must for hot days in the sun !!! my favorite is the sweet tea version. its not too sweet and has a great flavor to it, as if you brewed it yourself !!!
Jessica L.
Fairport, NY
I love this ice tea and it never lets me down. The sweet taste of ice tea and lemon at the same time all in one sip! It is truly and incredible experience. I drink it all the time. I am OBSESSED!!!!!!!!
Indira G.
Arizona is ones of my favorite drinks, most of them have a good flavor, I always buy them every time I see them, good combination of flavors (lemon and tea). If you want a cheap drink in a big presentation this one is you best option.
Paola O.
Eugene, OR
I haven't tasted a bad Arizona tea drink, but the iced tea with lemon flavor is my absolute favorite. It has a great taste and it's not super sweet. Highly recommend!
Mikala F.
While Arizona does have a lot of calories, it's a great treat especially during the summer. Perfect for beach trips. I think their packaging is always very cute and recognizable. I do prefer bottles to cans, though.
Ryland P.
asheville, nc
My favorite tea! Has a great price point that never changes, even at the gas stations that want to charge too much, they can't charge for this and that's great!
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor