Add a Photo

By ARIZONA
#63 in Tea
Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style.
Photos (7)
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

Thirst quenching perfectly sweet great blend on flavored all in one can to fill your sweet tooth and quench your thirst
Dariela P.
Dariela P.

I love to get these when I'm on the road. They are inexpensive. The flavor is amazing. Between the lemon one and the Arnold Palmer one they are my favorites.
Nilda R.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ

my ultimate go to juice to drink at even given moment. I have tried so hard to give up on juices but I just cannot give up Arizonas. I wish you guys would stop relabeling cans, it's getting confusing.
Mikala F.
Mikala F.

While Arizona does have a lot of calories, it's a great treat especially during the summer. Perfect for beach trips. I think their packaging is always very cute and recognizable. I do prefer bottles to cans, though.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Perris , Ca

The price is amazing only 1.08 many flavors to choose from all the same price can't beat that
Yesenia A.
Yesenia A.
Logan, UT

This is añways my go to drink on any day. I honestly love the lemon flavor its not too strong and not too sweet. It is a perfect to go drink whenever, pricewise it is the best so affordable especially to stock up on.
Sovannthan S.
Sovannthan S.
Warwick, RI

What can go wrong with a can for 99cents? It's the best money can buy. I'll drink any flavor and I am addicted to Arizona no matter what they said about it. Arizona is my all time fave
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Emporia, VA

When this drink is ice cold OMG I'll drink 3 a day and do not want to share nope but I will be putting some in my kitchen tomorrow morning
Eve N.
Eve N.

Arizona's lemon flavored iced tea is one of my favorite iced teas. Being from the south there's a lot of iced tea readily available but the added lemon flavor by Arizona really makes a difference. One thing that bothers me though is that according to the nutrition facts, one can is like 2.5 servings.
Rory O.
Rory O.
San Francisco

I love Arizona Iced Tea. The lemon tea is by far the best. Could drink this everyday

Join Now