BY ARIZONA #53 in Tea

Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style. see more...

• What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is Arizo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marylin O.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I love that this can was less than $1 for years. I used to buy this at small corner store on my walk home from school. It tastes great and is very refreshing. No complaints. Must try if you haven't already.
Jan G.
Jan G.
I find this Refreshing, I don't like drinks with list of sugar, so this one have a good flavor with a little touch of suite not overwhelming. This tee have a variety of flavors which won't allow me to get bored.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Rego Park, NY
This will always be a classic to me! It doesn't get old, it's refreshing, and tastes great. It's easy to find and usually affordable. It's my guilty pleasure for sure!
Kaylynn S.
Kaylynn S.
Royse city , TX
People will probably think I'm nuts but I do not like Arizona tea. I don't like any bottled or canned tea at all actually. Even though it's cheap, not my fav
Raven G.
Raven G.
Its a classic! I grew up drinking this & am shocked they've been able to keep the price so low!! I used to love going to the local store to pick up some!
judy f.
judy f.
I love drinking these buy they contain too much sugar so I had to stop buying them as often as I did. I would like them to make them with less sugar.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Growing up in NY, you HAD to have a can of Arizona with the towns best Bacon, Egg and Cheese sandwich. They are so good. Arizona cans are awesome and super cheap.
Ryland P.
Ryland P.
asheville, nc
My favorite tea! Has a great price point that never changes, even at the gas stations that want to charge too much, they can't charge for this and that's great!
Akshita M.
Akshita M.
New York city, New York
Arizona iced tea is my favourite iced tea mostly because of the variety of flavours it offers. The only problem is it is high on sugar so I only get this when I am super tired and need a spike of energy.
Rosie J.
Rosie J.
By far the best tea, especially this flavor. Not sure what it is, but the canned one always taste better.
Been loving this tea since I was a kid!
Melody M.
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor