BY ARIZONA #28 in Tea

Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style. see more...

Kaylynn S.
Kaylynn S.
Royse city , TX
People will probably think I'm nuts but I do not like Arizona tea. I don't like any bottled or canned tea at all actually. Even though it's cheap, not my fav
Raven G.
Raven G.
Its a classic! I grew up drinking this & am shocked they've been able to keep the price so low!! I used to love going to the local store to pick up some!
judy f.
judy f.
I love drinking these buy they contain too much sugar so I had to stop buying them as often as I did. I would like them to make them with less sugar.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Growing up in NY, you HAD to have a can of Arizona with the towns best Bacon, Egg and Cheese sandwich. They are so good. Arizona cans are awesome and super cheap.
Ryland P.
Ryland P.
asheville, nc
My favorite tea! Has a great price point that never changes, even at the gas stations that want to charge too much, they can't charge for this and that's great!
Akshita M.
Akshita M.
New York city, New York
Arizona iced tea is my favourite iced tea mostly because of the variety of flavours it offers. The only problem is it is high on sugar so I only get this when I am super tired and need a spike of energy.
Rosie J.
Rosie J.
By far the best tea, especially this flavor. Not sure what it is, but the canned one always taste better.
Been loving this tea since I was a kid!
Regina G.
Regina G.
Every once in awhile I crave this. It's not bad. The biggest problem is that it's full of sugar and the diet and zero versions are absolutely disgusting.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
La Puente
I've been drinking Arizona's since middle school. I could absolutely drink at least one a day if I could very refreshing and just all around great taste
Kate B.
Kate B.
San Luis, AZ
This is one of my favorite iced tea because it's sweet but not too exaggerated I buy it at any drug store for only a dollar I buy it all the time I drink 2 or 3 every weak so I recommended for any one that likes iced tea