Add a Photo

By ARIZONA
#58 in Tea
Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style.
Photos (7)
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Bridgeport, WV

This is my go to drink. It's either this or water. The lemon flavor is not over powering and its a good balance of tea.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Hapeville, GA

Pretty good product at a very reasonable price. The lemon flavor was substantial but not overpowering! Great beverage
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA

This tea is so good and only a dollar!! You get so much in the can for such an inexpensive price! It's a classic!
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Kendallville, IN

This is my favorite tea. The lemon isnt overpowering and its not too sweet. The price is only $.99 which is great
Angela A.
Angela A.

my favorite drink in high school i would drink this all the time i know its not the healthiest but still a fave
Macci F.
Macci F.
Paradise, CA

It's honestly my favorite Arizona too help cool down with the backyard bbq. And it's perfect for summer.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

My absolute favorite flavor! Arizona is so cheap and also delicious and the perfect drink for lunch.
Isabel N.
Isabel N.
Gig Harbor, WA

My favorite flavor of all the Arizona brand iced teas! Very naturally sweet and delicious tasting.
Paola V.
Paola V.

Nothing beats the flavor and affordibality of the original. The original canned iced tea is my fav
Angela I.
Angela I.

This is by far my favorite drink. This drink made my childhood I swear. I'm 23 now. I love it.

Join Now