BY ARIZONA #30 in Tea

Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Beth C.
Beth C.
This tea is everything. The perfect balance of sweet and sour with the lemon. The aluminum cans are a great alternative to plastic, but I wish there was a built in way to seal the can. It's hard to drink in one setting.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
I love the price I love the availability I love the flavor sometimes with can teas you get this aftertaste I love that with this one you don't get an aftertaste is definitely one of the better brands that you can find
Megan R.
Megan R.
Helotes, TX
Good refresher drink to drink any time that you need a drink it is not a very sweet drink but it is still good taste like a fresh brewed drink. This is good and is a great price only 0.99 cents overall this is the best
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Las Vegas
Just the most inexpensive drink you can ever have it's always refreshing and not as sweet as other drinks which I really like it's a big sized drink. Totally for it 110% this brand is awesome compared to other teas
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Johns Creek, GA
LOVE this tea!!! Tastes just like my grandmother used to make it- strong and sweet, but never fake or syrupy tasting. I will continue to buy this for as long as Arizona produces it! A must try for anyone accustomed to Southern style sweet tea!
Desiree N.
Desiree N.
I have an addiction to Arizona tea. I have tried making my own but can never get the flavor right. I buy mine at the local grocery store for around 80¢ which is alright considering that it is already cold.
Karla W.
Karla W.
Massillon, OH
I like the sweet , lemon tastes it has. I would like it to be more of a southern sweet tea. The packaging is nice. I would not change it. Yes it meets my expectations. Yes I would purchase it again.
Enisy S.
Enisy S.
It has a great flavor of tea and lemon. Very convenient because you can find this beverage everywhere and very inexpensive. I am not a big fan of the can. I prefer bottles. Great one!
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.
Chico, CA
Love Arizona. It's affordable while still being a large drink. It's also really tasty with a lot of different flavors. I like this one because it doesn't contain honey and I can still drink it. (Vegan)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Rego Park, NY
This will always be a classic to me! It doesn't get old, it's refreshing, and tastes great. It's easy to find and usually affordable. It's my guilty pleasure for sure!