Add a Photo

By ARIZONA
#54 in Tea
Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style.
Photos (7)
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA

This tea is so good and only a dollar!! You get so much in the can for such an inexpensive price! It's a classic!
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Kendallville, In

This is my favorite tea. The lemon isnt overpowering and its not too sweet. The price is only $.99 which is great
Macci F.
Macci F.
Paradise, CA

It's honestly my favorite Arizona too help cool down with the backyard bbq. And it's perfect for summer.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

My absolute favorite flavor! Arizona is so cheap and also delicious and the perfect drink for lunch.
Isabel N.
Isabel N.
Gig Harbor, WA

My favorite flavor of all the Arizona brand iced teas! Very naturally sweet and delicious tasting.
Angela I.
Angela I.

This is by far my favorite drink. This drink made my childhood I swear. I'm 23 now. I love it.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Tucson, AZ

I practically can live off of these. They are only .99 cents and they have different flavors
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.

I love tea and how can you not love Arizona! Tea is something I run too all summer!
Josue G.
Josue G.
Arlington, TX

Amazing you ant never go wrong buying this amzing drink and very affordable
cyndy G.
cyndy G.

It is so refreshing and has such a great taste sweet but just the perfect type of sweet really enjoy this flavor my all time favorite

Join Now