Add a Photo

By ARIZONA
#58 in Tea
Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style.
Photos (8)
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Johns Creek, GA
March 28, 2017, 8:31 p.m.
Review for: Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor
LOVE this tea!!! Tastes just like my grandmother used to make it- strong and sweet, but never fake or syrupy tasting. I will continue to buy this for as long as Arizona produces it! A must try for anyone accustomed to Southern style sweet tea!
Desiree N.
Desiree N.
March 28, 2017, 12:11 p.m.
Review for: Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor
I have an addiction to Arizona tea. I have tried making my own but can never get the flavor right. I buy mine at the local grocery store for around 80¢ which is alright considering that it is already cold.
Karla W.
Karla W.
Massillon, OH
March 30, 2017, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor
I like the sweet , lemon tastes it has. I would like it to be more of a southern sweet tea. The packaging is nice. I would not change it. Yes it meets my expectations. Yes I would purchase it again.
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.
Chico, CA
May 9, 2017, 1:50 a.m.
Review for: Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor
Love Arizona. It's affordable while still being a large drink. It's also really tasty with a lot of different flavors. I like this one because it doesn't contain honey and I can still drink it. (Vegan)
Kaylynn S.
Kaylynn S.
Royse city , TX
June 23, 2017, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor
People will probably think I'm nuts but I do not like Arizona tea. I don't like any bottled or canned tea at all actually. Even though it's cheap, not my fav
Raven G.
Raven G.
June 24, 2017, 11:08 a.m.
Review for: Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor
Its a classic! I grew up drinking this & am shocked they've been able to keep the price so low!! I used to love going to the local store to pick up some!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
May 3, 2017, 8:16 a.m.
Review for: Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor
Growing up in NY, you HAD to have a can of Arizona with the towns best Bacon, Egg and Cheese sandwich. They are so good. Arizona cans are awesome and super cheap.
Ryland P.
Ryland P.
asheville, nc
June 25, 2017, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor
My favorite tea! Has a great price point that never changes, even at the gas stations that want to charge too much, they can't charge for this and that's great!
Akshita M.
Akshita M.
New York city, New York
Feb. 27, 2017, 2:23 a.m.
Review for: Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor
Arizona iced tea is my favourite iced tea mostly because of the variety of flavours it offers. The only problem is it is high on sugar so I only get this when I am super tired and need a spike of energy.
Rosie J.
Rosie J.
March 6, 2017, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor
By far the best tea, especially this flavor. Not sure what it is, but the canned one always taste better.
Been loving this tea since I was a kid!