Add a Photo

By ARIZONA
#162 in Tea
Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style.
Photos (7)
Faigy K.
Faigy K.
Toronto, Ontario

Very refreshing and delicious!! I really enjoyed drinking this Arizona iced tea ! Our whole family enjoys it, too!!!!
Monica H.
Monica H.
Hapeville, GA

Pretty good product at a very reasonable price. The lemon flavor was substantial but not overpowering! Great beverage
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA

This tea is so good and only a dollar!! You get so much in the can for such an inexpensive price! It's a classic!
Macci F.
Macci F.
Paradise, CA

It's honestly my favorite Arizona too help cool down with the backyard bbq. And it's perfect for summer.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

My absolute favorite flavor! Arizona is so cheap and also delicious and the perfect drink for lunch.
Leanne G.
Leanne G.
Barrie

My favourite brand of iced tea hands down. Like the tall boy can and the fresh taste can't be bear.
Isabel N.
Isabel N.
Gig Harbor, WA

My favorite flavor of all the Arizona brand iced teas! Very naturally sweet and delicious tasting.
Angela I.
Angela I.

This is by far my favorite drink. This drink made my childhood I swear. I'm 23 now. I love it.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Tucson, AZ

I practically can live off of these. They are only .99 cents and they have different flavors
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Binghamton, NY

I love tea and how can you not love Arizona! Tea is something I run too all summer!

Join Now