Add a Photo

By ARIZONA
#54 in Tea
Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style.
Photos (7)
Akshita M.
Akshita M.
New York city, New York

Arizona iced tea is my favourite iced tea mostly because of the variety of flavours it offers. The only problem is it is high on sugar so I only get this when I am super tired and need a spike of energy.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Fairport, NY

I love this ice tea and it never lets me down. The sweet taste of ice tea and lemon at the same time all in one sip! It is truly and incredible experience. I drink it all the time. I am OBSESSED!!!!!!!!
Karla W.
Karla W.
Massillon, OH

I like the sweet , lemon tastes it has. I would like it to be more of a southern sweet tea. The packaging is nice. I would not change it. Yes it meets my expectations. Yes I would purchase it again.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

The arizona brand teas are a must for hot days in the sun !!! my favorite is the sweet tea version. its not too sweet and has a great flavor to it, as if you brewed it yourself !!!
cinthia G.
cinthia G.
Escondido, CA

This is my go to drink of all times I've been drinking Arizona drinks since I was little and up to this day I still drink them daily. They're affordable and very good
Paola O.
Paola O.
Eugene, OR

I haven't tasted a bad Arizona tea drink, but the iced tea with lemon flavor is my absolute favorite. It has a great taste and it's not super sweet. Highly recommend!
Rosie J.
Rosie J.

By far the best tea, especially this flavor. Not sure what it is, but the canned one always taste better.
Been loving this tea since I was a kid!
Zeleny A.
Zeleny A.
Mira Loma, CA

I absolutely Love Arizona Drinks, they are always so inexpensive and taste great. The taste has never faltered, and has stayed consistent.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Bridgeport, WV

This is my go to drink. It's either this or water. The lemon flavor is not over powering and its a good balance of tea.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Hapeville, GA

Pretty good product at a very reasonable price. The lemon flavor was substantial but not overpowering! Great beverage

Join Now