BY ARIZONA #1 in Iced Tea

Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style. see more...

• What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is Arizo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jesenia V.
Orlando , FL
Best thing to drink on a hot summer day or even when you’re feeling under the weather. Crisp and smooth at the same time. I usually buy them at the gas station for 99 cents which is a deal since it’s so large!
Jan G.
I find this Refreshing, I don't like drinks with list of sugar, so this one have a good flavor with a little touch of suite not overwhelming. This tee have a variety of flavors which won't allow me to get bored.
Taying L.
Norcross, GA
Also my boyfriends favorite!! I like Arizona products like green tea and fruit punch! My boyfriend likes more of the lemon tea and etc! It’s good and refreshing!
Emily R.
Broken Arrow, OK
This tea reminds me of when I was little, so I'm a little biased towards it. I think it's a really good, sweet, lemony tea. However, know that it is VERY sweet. It's also only a dollar and some change- so if you like cheap, fruity tea then give it a try!
Autumn H.
We buy this by the gallon and it goes within a week. This is so good has great flavor and is really refreshing. We easily get sick of the same thing but not with this
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I really love this one also. I can really taste the lemon. It has a really good value. Is also affordable like the other Arizona products. It did meet my expectations. I totally recommend this to others.
Alexaray O.
Montgomery Village
Super cheap! The can is a big size and it can be found anywhere! Drug store, dollar store, grocery store,anywhere! Refreshing and not to sweet . I would recommend it to anyone
melissa c.
Not a drink to be recommended! The can i bought had some type of mold in it and thats really a health concern for all of its consumers. $1 isnt worth anyones health.
Afeisha D.
Far Rockaway, NY
I can't drink one of these honestly almost-daily you can't beat the price it's 23 oz for a dollar $1 I love it it's great to share amongst children it doesn't break the bank and the taste it really takes like a real brewed tea good some lemon flavoring I absolutely love this stuff I love that over the years their price hasn't changed at all I really really like that about this company
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
I LOVE this stuff. My dad drank it and now I drink it. It's really sweet, lemony, and is super cheap. 99 cents for a big can like this is great. Arizona tea in general is just really good. This is my go-to drink for when I go on road trips! Love it 10/10
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor