Add a Photo

By ARIZONA
#162 in Tea
Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style.
Photos (7)
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Henderson, NC

This is a childhood favorite. For as long as I can remember I have been drinking Arizona Iced Tea. Personally this is the only iced tea I like to drink and cannot be compared to any other. It's sweet but not too sweet you can really taste the flavor of the tea and the lemon they put inside. It's great for a hot day in summer and I would recommend it to anyone. It comes in a large can and for just $1, you really can't go wrong. If you like Snapples iced tea but want your drink to last all day, this is for you.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Bremerton, WA

Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor is my favorite! It is so refreshing and just the right amount of sweetness! Perfect on a warm sunny day! I would definitely recommend Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor to anyone looking for a delicious and refreshing drink!
Elle T.
Elle T.

Refreshing! The combination of tea and lemon is great. They blended the taste perfectly. It's not too sweet as well. This drink is good for summer days. I always have this in my fridge and pantry. They are cheap and easy to buy because they are everywhere.
Maria F.
Maria F.
WEST SENECA, NY

I LOVE this stuff. My dad drank it and now I drink it. It's really sweet, lemony, and is super cheap. 99 cents for a big can like this is great. Arizona tea in general is just really good. This is my go-to drink for when I go on road trips! Love it 10/10
Indira G.
Indira G.

Arizona is ones of my favorite drinks, most of them have a good flavor, I always buy them every time I see them, good combination of flavors (lemon and tea). If you want a cheap drink in a big presentation this one is you best option.
Chris K.
Chris K.
Kingston

All time favourite iced tea! I love the size of the cans. Great flavor (I have tried them all) This iced tea is refreshing and light. I like that it's flavors are really well balanced between sweet and tart! Great price point!
Kate B.
Kate B.
San Luis, AZ

This is one of my favorite iced tea because it's sweet but not too exaggerated I buy it at any drug store for only a dollar I buy it all the time I drink 2 or 3 every weak so I recommended for any one that likes iced tea
Megan R.
Megan R.
Helotes, TX

Good refresher drink to drink any time that you need a drink it is not a very sweet drink but it is still good taste like a fresh brewed drink. This is good and is a great price only 0.99 cents overall this is the best
Desiree N.
Desiree N.

I have an addiction to Arizona tea. I have tried making my own but can never get the flavor right. I buy mine at the local grocery store for around 80¢ which is alright considering that it is already cold.
Akshita M.
Akshita M.

Arizona iced tea is my favourite iced tea mostly because of the variety of flavours it offers. The only problem is it is high on sugar so I only get this when I am super tired and need a spike of energy.

Join Now