Add a Photo

By ARIZONA
#54 in Tea
Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style.
Photos (7)
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Henderson, NC

This is a childhood favorite. For as long as I can remember I have been drinking Arizona Iced Tea. Personally this is the only iced tea I like to drink and cannot be compared to any other. It's sweet but not too sweet you can really taste the flavor of the tea and the lemon they put inside. It's great for a hot day in summer and I would recommend it to anyone. It comes in a large can and for just $1, you really can't go wrong. If you like Snapples iced tea but want your drink to last all day, this is for you.
Mary-Kathryn V.
Mary-Kathryn V.

When I was in high school, I used to buy these for 99¢ at the corner store almost every day. They were cheap and tasty with an aesthetically pleasing can. Nowadays I've found the are higher in price and have lost their appeal. If you are a huge lemon tea drinker, I'd say try it. It isn't the best, but certainly isn't the worst.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Bremerton, WA

Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor is my favorite! It is so refreshing and just the right amount of sweetness! Perfect on a warm sunny day! I would definitely recommend Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor to anyone looking for a delicious and refreshing drink!
Elle T.
Elle T.

Refreshing! The combination of tea and lemon is great. They blended the taste perfectly. It's not too sweet as well. This drink is good for summer days. I always have this in my fridge and pantry. They are cheap and easy to buy because they are everywhere.
Maria F.
Maria F.
WEST SENECA, NY

I LOVE this stuff. My dad drank it and now I drink it. It's really sweet, lemony, and is super cheap. 99 cents for a big can like this is great. Arizona tea in general is just really good. This is my go-to drink for when I go on road trips! Love it 10/10
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Johns Creek, GA

LOVE this tea!!! Tastes just like my grandmother used to make it- strong and sweet, but never fake or syrupy tasting. I will continue to buy this for as long as Arizona produces it! A must try for anyone accustomed to Southern style sweet tea!
Indira G.
Indira G.

Arizona is ones of my favorite drinks, most of them have a good flavor, I always buy them every time I see them, good combination of flavors (lemon and tea). If you want a cheap drink in a big presentation this one is you best option.
Kate B.
Kate B.
San Luis, AZ

This is one of my favorite iced tea because it's sweet but not too exaggerated I buy it at any drug store for only a dollar I buy it all the time I drink 2 or 3 every weak so I recommended for any one that likes iced tea
Megan R.
Megan R.
Helotes, TX

Good refresher drink to drink any time that you need a drink it is not a very sweet drink but it is still good taste like a fresh brewed drink. This is good and is a great price only 0.99 cents overall this is the best
Desiree N.
Desiree N.

I have an addiction to Arizona tea. I have tried making my own but can never get the flavor right. I buy mine at the local grocery store for around 80¢ which is alright considering that it is already cold.

Join Now