BY ARIZONA #61 in Iced Tea

Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style. see more...

• What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is Arizo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
This little 99cent (or close to) gas station treat seems to be a week loved classic. I still love the taste, and although, I can down this large drink & it still never quite quench my thirst... I still buy it on occasion. What can I say.... it’s just one of those long loved treats you still reach for from time to time.
Vicki A.
Silver Spring, MD
I love Arizona but this is one of the flavors I never reach for. I don’t like it, it doesn’t pop or taste good to me. Don’t get me wrong it’s not THAT bad but you could get another Arizona instead. Plus for the price, it’s not a loss. I know people that like this flavor but I would not recommend.
Jenna C.
Anahiem
If you have had an Arizona before then you know how much it cost and trust me it is cheap. Arizona has different flavors my favorite by far is the brisk iced tea. And for the amount that you get it is really cheap and when I mean cheap I mean cheap. Arizona is only cost a dollar that’s right one dollar
Jhalitza P.
Falls church , VA
I love this drink, but the only thing is that you have to drink it all in one sitting or you have to be somewhere that you can store it. There is a lot inside the container. It is super affordable usually $1 at most stores or even 50 cents!
Catherine P.
Arizona teas are generally too sweet for me. Though the price is always right, they never seem to live up to the hype for me and are always a spontaneous purchase rather than something I reach for. I recommend other brands if there’s no budget.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Not the best and not the worst. The flavor is really good but the price of Arizona tea is a lot more than other brands at the store. It is great for a treat but not a constant drink to have around the house.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
Well I'm pretty picky about a lot of things I'm not picky about Mighty and because of that I can almost always find one of my favorite bands which is Arizona it's simple it's usually amazing and it doesn't have a whole bunch of sugar in it
arizona teas have always been a classic. i've been drinking them since i was younger, and still love them to this day. they're a refreshing drink and go great with all meals and snacks.
Jan G.
I find this Refreshing, I don't like drinks with list of sugar, so this one have a good flavor with a little touch of suite not overwhelming. This tee have a variety of flavors which won't allow me to get bored.
Taying L.
Norcross, GA
Also my boyfriends favorite!! I like Arizona products like green tea and fruit punch! My boyfriend likes more of the lemon tea and etc! It’s good and refreshing!
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor