BY ARIZONA #30 in Tea

Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor Sun Brewed Style. see more...

Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Henderson, NC
This is a childhood favorite. For as long as I can remember I have been drinking Arizona Iced Tea. Personally this is the only iced tea I like to drink and cannot be compared to any other. It's sweet but not too sweet you can really taste the flavor of the tea and the lemon they put inside. It's great for a hot day in summer and I would recommend it to anyone. It comes in a large can and for just $1, you really can't go wrong. If you like Snapples iced tea but want your drink to last all day, this is for you.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Bremerton, WA
Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor is my favorite! It is so refreshing and just the right amount of sweetness! Perfect on a warm sunny day! I would definitely recommend Arizona Sun Brewed Iced Tea Lemon Flavor to anyone looking for a delicious and refreshing drink!
Elle T.
Elle T.
Refreshing! The combination of tea and lemon is great. They blended the taste perfectly. It's not too sweet as well. This drink is good for summer days. I always have this in my fridge and pantry. They are cheap and easy to buy because they are everywhere.
Maria F.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
I LOVE this stuff. My dad drank it and now I drink it. It's really sweet, lemony, and is super cheap. 99 cents for a big can like this is great. Arizona tea in general is just really good. This is my go-to drink for when I go on road trips! Love it 10/10
Indira G.
Indira G.
Arizona is ones of my favorite drinks, most of them have a good flavor, I always buy them every time I see them, good combination of flavors (lemon and tea). If you want a cheap drink in a big presentation this one is you best option.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Fairport, NY
I love this ice tea and it never lets me down. The sweet taste of ice tea and lemon at the same time all in one sip! It is truly and incredible experience. I drink it all the time. I am OBSESSED!!!!!!!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
The arizona brand teas are a must for hot days in the sun !!! my favorite is the sweet tea version. its not too sweet and has a great flavor to it, as if you brewed it yourself !!!
cinthia G.
cinthia G.
Escondido, CA
This is my go to drink of all times I've been drinking Arizona drinks since I was little and up to this day I still drink them daily. They're affordable and very good
Paola O.
Paola O.
Eugene, OR
I haven't tasted a bad Arizona tea drink, but the iced tea with lemon flavor is my absolute favorite. It has a great taste and it's not super sweet. Highly recommend!
Zeleny A.
Zeleny A.
Jurupa Valley, CA
I absolutely Love Arizona Drinks, they are always so inexpensive and taste great. The taste has never faltered, and has stayed consistent.