BY ARIZONA

Description:

AriZona Sugar Free Peach Iced Tea Mix. More tea content than other iced tea mixes. Looking for a zero calorie product that actually tastes good? Here’s a great sugar free product with a wonderful peach taste and smell. This new lighter tube container comes with 6 tubs of fun, easy to mix powder. Each tub makes 2 quarts. Not only is it a great value purchase, but also it’s easier to handle and store.

INSTANT TEA, MALTODEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, MALIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

• How do these taste? Are they sweet?1 Answers
  • I love arizona peach tea, i wonder if this tastes the sam...1 Answers
Shs 9.
Dallas, TX
Arizona is so delicious and I could drink a thousand of these things I love the flavors and how big the size they come in
marissa r.
Love how tiny the can is , easy on the go !
Love how I can have them nice cold in the fridge ! My kids also love them !
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
I like to get the tea mix Styx peach iced tea packs you can just put them in your water bottle and they're really good
Kenya A.
Always keep these on hand in my purse for when i am running late and need some energy. Love the convenience and taste!
mezz s.
mmm mmm peach tea. whats not to like. when i drink this, i shut my eyes and envision me drinking it on a warm beach.
Alyssa D.
Savannah, GA
This mix did not dissolve very easily into my water. It has a somewhat powery aftertaste and that was a deal breaker.
Natasha B.
Not as good as peace tea but for the price it is lovely. Very peachy and flavor filled. I do enjoy this occasionally
Stephanie S.
Lake City, FL
Peach I e tea. I'm from the south we love our ice tea. And Arizona's tea is the best. I love the tall .99 cent cans.
Nikki H.
Dayton, OH
Yum! Can't even tell it's sugar free! I love them because their bottles are huge for cheap $$$ and they taste great.
Heather K.
Rison, AR
I would choose peach tea over regular tea any day. It's my personal favorite. The Arizona tea is absolutely the best.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
I love arizona peach tea, i wonder if this tastes the same or has a strange aftertaste like a lot of drink mixes do.
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
How do these taste? Are they sweet?

Amazon