BY ARIZONA

Description:

AriZona Sugar Free Peach Iced Tea Mix. More tea content than other iced tea mixes. Looking for a zero calorie product that actually tastes good? Here’s a great sugar free product with a wonderful peach taste and smell. This new lighter tube container comes with 6 tubs of fun, easy to mix powder. Each tub makes 2 quarts. Not only is it a great value purchase, but also it’s easier to handle and store.

INSTANT TEA, MALTODEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, MALIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

• How do these taste? Are they sweet?1 Answers
  • I love arizona peach tea, i wonder if this tastes the sam...1 Answers
Jenna P.
Battle Creek, MI
Peach tea has to be one of my all time favorite drinks ever. Arizonas is good and you can't beat the price. Definitely not the best but it'll do for 99 cents. Just a little too thick and syrupy.
Tsjana P.
Glendale , AZ
I was really excited to try out this product since im a huge fan of all things peach, but I was disappointed. Maybe it has to do with being sugar free, but it just didn't taste right.
Rose B.
Chesterfield, IN
I like that the fact is it's sugar free but you can definitely tell cuz it tastes like crap they're like $0.99 so if you haven't had them you can go try on but the peach is nasty
alyson N.
This is one of my favorite summer drinks. The peach flavor is not too sweet or overwhelming and I don't have to worry about the calories or carbs and take as it is unsweet
Trisha L.
Not my favorite has quite a bit of a sweet fake flavor to it.The liquid is much better if you were looking for peach tea option with 0 cal or lower calories as well
Milsa V.
Houston , TX
I like the tropical flavors and this one, mango is one of my favorites. One important thing for me when the product it's sugar free is that doesn't be too sweet and this one isn't.
Eureka C.
I love this brand but not really a fan of this drink. I thought it would taste a different way and I thought I would like it more bt theres just something off about it.
Anastasiya M.
Brooklyn, NY
I am usually a big fan of AriZona iced tea (peach tea, green tea, raspberry, energy, etc) but this product not so much. This doesn't taste anything like the peach iced tea in the cans and bottle and I know its not fully supposed to as this is mixed in with water - still I hoped it would be close. It has a chalky aftertaste and it makes you more thirsty. I recommend sticking to the cans =)!
Rynleigh H.
I haven't been able to find these in such a long time, which is disappointing because they're so good! I love how convenient they are, too. Just grab them and some water and go. The flavor is good without being too sweet. What I like most of all is that despite being sugar free they don't have that weird after taste most sf products have.
Terri R.
Queens
I love the taste of Peach tea. It is sometimes hard to have sugar free stuff when you go to friends houses who don't have to have sugar free drinks. It is so convenient to have one of these in my pocket book to mix up a pitcher where ever I am. Even the people who don't do sugar free love this when they taste it.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
I love arizona peach tea, i wonder if this tastes the same or has a strange aftertaste like a lot of drink mixes do.
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
How do these taste? Are they sweet?

Amazon