BY ARIZONA

Description:

AriZona Sugar Free Peach Iced Tea Mix. More tea content than other iced tea mixes. Looking for a zero calorie product that actually tastes good? Here’s a great sugar free product with a wonderful peach taste and smell. This new lighter tube container comes with 6 tubs of fun, easy to mix powder. Each tub makes 2 quarts. Not only is it a great value purchase, but also it’s easier to handle and store.

INSTANT TEA, MALTODEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, MALIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

• How do these taste? Are they sweet?1 Answers
  • I love arizona peach tea, i wonder if this tastes the sam...1 Answers
Cici D.
Not as good as the original ready to go in the bottle but still very decent when mixed completely.  Still better tasting than store brand teas. The value is good and these don't cost an arm and a leg.  I buy them occasionally to have at work with my lunches.
Nayeli G.
North Hollywood, CA
These are delicious! They're very convenient to take them on the go and you can use it in your water bottle when you go to work to spice up your drink. It's delicious and I would definitely recommend and buy it again
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
I love this tea when I'm outside. It tastes so good and refreshing. It's super light and doesn't taste syrupy like some other teas do. I also love the peach flavoring. This particular tea is nice because it's sugar free, too.....definitively a favorite!
I am not a fan of water, so having these with me made it so much easier to have a drink without having to pay for it. I just carry around my water bottle, and add some every time I fill up! I've used these since high school and have never been disappointed!
Allyson B.
West New York, NJ
I am a huge fan of Arizona iced tea in the cans, but this powder mix just doesn't stack up. I wish that is could be the exact same thing and then it would be perfect. It needs to dissolve better and taste less chalky.
Sandra R.
Hereford, TX
Recently received this product I love it to my surprise my expectations were topped I looked at walmart and it's so affordable I had to buy this product for myself I like to drink it after my workout definitely great
Candace W.
Clementon, NJ
these aren't bad. less flavor than the prepared canned tea, but that may be because they're sugar free. the concept is great, letting you turn water into juice and allowing you to add as little or as much mix as you want
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
I am all about some inexpensive, convenient tea. I usually brew my own because I don't like additives, but this one is one of the better alternatives in cases such as road trips. Always inexpensive and always refreshing.
Kayla G.
Grayson, GA
This is my favorite drink mix. I love the original but these packets are so convenient! They mix up really well and are not gritty. Tastes exactly like the original. I recommend to others. This stuff is great!
Katie S.
This is one of my favorite drinks of all time! It is super easy to use and tastes delicious--all without having sugar! This is a perfect pick me up during my diet and it has become a staple in my everyday routine.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
I love arizona peach tea, i wonder if this tastes the same or has a strange aftertaste like a lot of drink mixes do.
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
How do these taste? Are they sweet?

Amazon