BY ARIZONA

Description:

AriZona Sugar Free Peach Iced Tea Mix. More tea content than other iced tea mixes. Looking for a zero calorie product that actually tastes good? Here’s a great sugar free product with a wonderful peach taste and smell. This new lighter tube container comes with 6 tubs of fun, easy to mix powder. Each tub makes 2 quarts. Not only is it a great value purchase, but also it’s easier to handle and store.

INSTANT TEA, MALTODEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, MALIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

• How do these taste? Are they sweet?1 Answers
  • I love arizona peach tea, i wonder if this tastes the sam...1 Answers
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Absolutely love these beverages. So many different amazing flavours to choose from. Great prices. Definitely recommend forsure
Μαρία Β.
I love it. It tastes really good and I often choose it as a beverage when I go out with friends. I definitely recommend this.
Carolane C.
Gatineau, QC
I usually love Arizona Iced teas, but this one tastes very chemical and extra sweet... It's got a bad aftertaste as well..
Luis M.
un te muy bueno, casi no los he probado pero saben muy ricos, creo que los recomiendo me gustaria seguir probandolos
Karla S.
Diario me compro una es deliciosa y los sabores que hacen son perfectos para combinar su cantidad es perfecta
anna g.
Não gostei e eu também não recomendo para vocês.... Mas todas a pessoas tem opinião diferente de paladar
Jackii M.
Es mi bebida favorita muy rica y te quita la sed pronto, hay de diferentes sabores y todos son muy ricos
Kate D.
I dislike ice tea, this was the first one I tried and I just didn't like it but I know that others do
Kelly H.
Hay river, NT
The peach to the Arizona wasn't too bad of a flavour something new.wish there was alittle sugar to it
Sadie S.
Brossard, QC
Most amazing iced tea the peach flavour is absolutely my fav and I have almost tried all the flavours
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
I love arizona peach tea, i wonder if this tastes the same or has a strange aftertaste like a lot of drink mixes do.
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
How do these taste? Are they sweet?

Amazon