BY ARIZONA

Description:

AriZona Sugar Free Peach Iced Tea Mix. More tea content than other iced tea mixes. Looking for a zero calorie product that actually tastes good? Here’s a great sugar free product with a wonderful peach taste and smell. This new lighter tube container comes with 6 tubs of fun, easy to mix powder. Each tub makes 2 quarts. Not only is it a great value purchase, but also it’s easier to handle and store.

INSTANT TEA, MALTODEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, MALIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

• How do these taste? Are they sweet?1 Answers
  • I love arizona peach tea, i wonder if this tastes the sam...1 Answers
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
So so good. Refreshing and sweet but not too sweet. Satisfying and low calorie goodness.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Love the tea it's really great for on the go and it's amazing and good and recommended
Cyreen P.
Not too bad but not the greatest. Regular Arizona is better. Or the watermelon one!! ..
Jordan K.
This stuff is great! It taste delicious and I love that it's sugar free! Can't beat it.
KARLA G.
Flushing, NY
I really love ❤️ they got the best product ever

I'm just in love with this company
Es buenos ricos y baratos deben probarlo jajaj a ver qué pasa digo yo jajjja
Jaqueline M.
Brasil
Pquem não sabe lidar com escolhas, essa é a melhor opição kkkk mix super gostoso, com diversas frutas, e ainda aumentam  o numero de vitaminas e nutrientes. melhor chá gelado que já tomei. experimentem não vão se decepcionar. hehehehehehehe
Anita A.
Bijelo Polje
I think this is one of the best Arizona Iced Tea product they ever came up with. I love iced tea especially when peach flavor infused. I think it's nice but I think there is something about Arizona's teas that I'm not quite digging. Overall, it's not bad.
Paola C.
La Piedad Michoacán
Los productos de Arizona siempre han sido refrescantes y deliciosos el empaque es bellísimo, tienen diferentes sabores y todos son muy ricos y agradables al paladar, recomiendo kiwi-fresa es mi favorito
Franzi K.
I love some peach Iced tea now and then and I can totally recommend this product because in my opinion it's tasty and not to sweet nor to bitter. It's quick to make and can be drank cold and warm. I would totally buy it again.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
I love arizona peach tea, i wonder if this tastes the same or has a strange aftertaste like a lot of drink mixes do.
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
How do these taste? Are they sweet?

Amazon