BY ARIZONA

Description:

AriZona Sugar Free Peach Iced Tea Mix. More tea content than other iced tea mixes. Looking for a zero calorie product that actually tastes good? Here’s a great sugar free product with a wonderful peach taste and smell. This new lighter tube container comes with 6 tubs of fun, easy to mix powder. Each tub makes 2 quarts. Not only is it a great value purchase, but also it’s easier to handle and store.

INSTANT TEA, MALTODEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, MALIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

• How do these taste? Are they sweet?1 Answers
  • I love arizona peach tea, i wonder if this tastes the sam...1 Answers
Alix A.
Winter Park, FL
These are wonderful. Love the peach taste! I always pack these in my work bag. Yes great value!
Lacey P.
Great flavor and even better price! We bring them to picnics, parties or just for car rides!
Verusca S.
It has a nice taste like peach snapple. It love the way that it taste and so does my family.
Summer D.
West Jordan, UT
Has great peachy taste! Refreshing! Almost more of a juice than tea. Love to drink this stuff
Gina H.
Montverde, FL
This was really nasty.. I have no idea what i was thinking when i wanted to try this stuff.
Sophie M.
Jonesboro, GA
I love this file it is so good I recommend people to try it it is very very good guarantee
Alison C.
orlando
My favorite! Refreshing and sweet. Goes well with a big lunch and satisfies my sweet tooth!
sharee b.
Peach tea yum. Arizona is always a great brand and always great for when your on the go!
Amanda S.
Amazing flavor! You can't even tell it is sugar free and I am a regular sweet tea drinker
JB R.
One of my favorite non soda drinks. I like the flavor but also that it's always 99 cents!
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
I love arizona peach tea, i wonder if this tastes the same or has a strange aftertaste like a lot of drink mixes do.
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
How do these taste? Are they sweet?

Amazon