BY ARIZONA #52 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Description:

AriZona Sugar Free Peach Iced Tea Mix. More tea content than other iced tea mixes. Looking for a zero calorie product that actually tastes good? Here’s a great sugar free product with a wonderful peach taste and smell. This new lighter tube container comes with 6 tubs of fun, easy to mix powder. Each tub makes 2 quarts. Not only is it a great value purchase, but also it’s easier to handle and store.

INSTANT TEA, MALTODEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, MALIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

• How do these taste? Are they sweet?1 Answers
  • I love arizona peach tea, i wonder if this tastes the sam...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gracie C.
Carrollton, GA
To me, iced tea is one of symbols of the warmer weather, although enjoyed all throughout the year, iced tea and summer, are synonymous. I prefer iced tea rather than the carbonated sodas because it’s more refreshing, soda does not quench my thirst and lemonade is usually too sweet or leaves my mouth with a puckered sour after-taste.

Although now there are many different fruit flavors and brands of ice tea, I only crave the original Lipton pre-sweetened with the lemon flavor, and I’ve been enjoying this mix since I was a kid. Unfortunately, it’s now rare when I see Lipton ice tea offered in stores, and it’s usually not the mix, so I was excited to see this offered on Amazon.

I always make this mix by the pitcher because when I offer my guests a beverage, Lipton Ice Tea is usually the one preferred and chosen.

The advantage of the pre-sweetened mix is that I can make it as strong or weak as I desire and sometimes I’ll even add my own slices of lemon for an appetizing appearance.

We drink so much Lipton ice tea that I make it by the pitcher. We drink hot coffee in the morning and then resort to either water or Lipton ice tea for the rest of the day.

I use a 48 oz. glass pitcher, pour in a few cups of cold water then add 5 heaping tablespoons of the ice tea mix, stir vigorously with a wooden spoon, then fill the pitcher almost to the top with water. Then I stir again to distribute the mix, add ice cubes to the top, cover and put it into the refrigerator. This usually last us for the day, then in the evening, I rinse out the pitcher and make another. The advantage of this ice tea mix is if someone wants their ice tea a little sweeter or stronger, I just add a little extra mix to the prepared tea, and then stir it up and its ready.

Since I have been preparing the ice tea in a pitcher that’s ready in the refrigerator, my husband does not drink his large quantity of soda and I no longer drink any soda at all.

I loved the pre-sweetened Lipton Ice Tea with lemon, as a kid, and I still prefer it to all the other brands.
Meredith N.
Columbus
I love Arizona tea so much! Every tea they make is amazing! I drink them a lot! I recommend this product to anyone that loves tea! The cover on the bottles are unique with every flavor.
Kelly M.
Hilliard, OH
Couldn’t argue that this is the best flavor tea I’ve ever had. I’m not a huge peach person but for some reason this peach tea is to die for. Way better than Lipton or other brands.
Katrina T.
Chino, CA
This is my all time favorite flavor of Arizona. The peach flavoring is just the right amount. The fact that it comes in on the go packets is even better because you can just throw them into your bag and leave the house! When you want it, you just pour it into a water bottle and shake! It's so convenient and tastes amazing.
Daisy D.
Goodyear, Az
I'll just start off by saying Peach is my favorite fruit. So obviously this Peach flacored arizona tastes so good to me. I know know a couole people that love peaches, but they hate this peach flavored arizona.. im not sure why. It doesnt really tast a lot like peach, but it definatwly has some flavor in it. I think if you like arizona teas in general, youll probably like this one.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I am a convert from the Lipton diet ice tea mix, they discontinued the peach flavor and I decided to give this a try since I wasn't that into the raspberry. So glad I did! This is delicious and even better then the Lipton one! It's sweet and heavy in the peach flavor not bitter at all and just delicious! Only downside is it's hard to find so I end up ordering it online.
Danielle M.
Portage, MI
I love the individual pack of Arizona iced tea. They are easy to carry a couple around in my purse and just put it in my water bottle when I'm out and about. Very cheap for how many you get. If you're an active tea drinker would definitely recommend
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Arizona tea is what all the high school kids drink... honestly it is filled with sugar I'm not even sure if the tea is even from brewed tea leaves it is horrible I did used to drink This when I was in high school but now that I'm older I understand where high quality tea comes from and unforantely Arizona is not it
Mary L.
Centreville , VA
Arizona iced tea is a staple in summer beverages and now you can prepare it at home. The AriZona Fruit Punch Water Enhancer is a great way to make it at home, but now there is Peach Iced Tea mix! I was really excited to try out the powder mix but was ultimately disappointed, you can taste the powder through the tea!
Cory Z.
Cleveland, OH
Yay! This tea is so sweet and fruity and fresh . I love it and in love that the can is huge and they are so cheap, frequently 2 for 1 dollar. I get this when I am super thirsty but have had alot of caffeine already.
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
How do these taste? Are they sweet?
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
I love arizona peach tea, i wonder if this tastes the same or has a strange aftertaste like a lot of drink mixes do.