BY ARIZONA

AriZona Sugar Free Lemon Iced Tea Stix: Enjoy anywhere, anytime For people on the go 100% natural tea Natural antioxidant Easy to prepare 0 calories Dissolves quickly see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristen C.
Weslaco, TX
You could not even tell these are sugar free. I use these when I'm wanting a sweet tea but I don't like a lot of sugars in my drink so I use these. They're really good.
brandon m.
Millersville, MD
Very good sugar free drink alternative. arizona tea is always the best. it is a go to for me.
Faith E.
Hartly, DE
Arizona tea has to be the best thing created since the light bulb, literally all I drink, it's so good and I love it!!!
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Foodie Expert
These are great for any tea lover, I live Arizona tea and these are perfect I've been trying to cut back on sugar and what a great way to do so. .
Salma B.
Foodie Expert
They are awesome, and the best part about them are they sugar free especially for my parents since they both have diabetes
Jenesse K.
Boston, MA
I love these convenient, easy to use and carry instant iced tea packets. Of course, Arizona makes great iced tea so it's so nice to be able to get it without carrying around a bottle. When I want it I can just mix a packet into water! And it tastes great too!
Jennifer G.
Exeter, RI
Foodie Expert
These things are awesome! They taste just like Arizona iced tea but are so much more portable and convenient.
Natalie M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love it 👍🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵
Anooshy S.
Whitby, Ontario
I absolutely love this!! It's definitely one of my favorites!! I love Arizona!
Gemma  C.
I love a iced tea and this hits the spot ! Perfect amount of lemon infusion