AriZona Sugar Free Lemon Iced Tea Mix uploaded by Sofia S.

BY ARIZONA #49 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Description:

Inspired by the original AriZona sun brewed style lemon tea, this new sugar free lemon tea mix has zero calories. The great lemon taste will please the pickiest of drinkers- your family will never know it’s diet. You’ll also get the good-for-you antioxidants that tea naturally contains all in one little packet. This new on-the-go powder mix is perfect to add to a 16oz or 20oz bottle of water. It’s convenient in weight and size, and can be tucked into your purse or tossed into a brief case.

INSTANT TEA, CITRIC ACID, MALTO- DEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

Michelle J.
I love having this around to mix into water to give it some flavor, it tastes just like the regular tea too!
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
This lemon ice tea is the best tea there is ! It taste so good and it doesn’t have that dull tea flavor !
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
Tired it it's wasn't my favourite but it's not that bad u do get alot in the bottle for our buck and the taste isn't all bad or maybe it cause I tried the unsweetened version
Una S.
Johor Bahru
Usually bought the one in canned. Especially honey with ginseng. Ultimate favourite all time
Llesenia C.
Beaumont, CA
I Love Arizona Drinks. My favorite is the Sweet Tea. I can live of the stuff. I also like the new screw on bottles because they are better for on the go. its great to go to sporting events and just throw a couple in the Ice chest. with 4 boys playing sports year round its a must have for me.
Funy S.
Worthington, MN
I love this on my water because they are good and refreshing and the lemon flavor is fantastic
Karen f.
Coalinga, CA
Veryy tasstefull. I love how the flavor is realllyy rich !!;would buy over and over again.
Stephanie A.
Leamington
this drink is so refreshing and delicious. When you feel dehydrated it crunches your thirst. It's also good to make mixed drinks with alcohol.
Katy J.
Arcola, IL
This is prefect tea! definitely a favorite go to driink when its a hot summer day! You couldn't as for a better tea
lorena g.
Excelent product. i like how it tastes. I Use to enjoy it when i'm with friends or just alone at my house.

back