AriZona Sugar Free Lemon Iced Tea Mix uploaded by Sofia S.

BY ARIZONA #47 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Description:

Inspired by the original AriZona sun brewed style lemon tea, this new sugar free lemon tea mix has zero calories. The great lemon taste will please the pickiest of drinkers- your family will never know it’s diet. You’ll also get the good-for-you antioxidants that tea naturally contains all in one little packet. This new on-the-go powder mix is perfect to add to a 16oz or 20oz bottle of water. It’s convenient in weight and size, and can be tucked into your purse or tossed into a brief case.

INSTANT TEA, CITRIC ACID, MALTO- DEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

Buy on Amazon
Bethany B.
Sugar free tastes awful. I will not be buying sugar free again. It had a disgusting after taste. I would rather drink water than have that taste
Kiesha T.
Wilkesboro, NC
I do not like tea but I was told to try AriZona Ice Tea With Lemon Flavor and it was the worse drink I had ever put in my mouth. Way too bitter and the tea taste was jut too strong for me being a Peron who doesn't enjoy tea.
erica w.
Anna, TX
I didn't like this kind. I don't think that it tastes anything like Arizona tea. Plus it doesn't mix very well and you have clumps at the bottom.
Melissa D.
Ridgewood, NY
This lemonade is the worst it used to bother me. I gave it up because it was noooooo good for me at all so yeah.
Desiree A.
Pozzallo
Buon prodotto, non mi fa letteralmente impazzire perché esistono thè migliori in commercio. Spero possa migliorare
Clarissa O.
Tucson
I didn't like the taste of this tea. It left a funny fake taste on my tongue. All the Arizona teas tasted fake as far as I was concerned.
Marta G.
no lo conozco pero debe de estar rico, intentaré buscarlo en el mercado la proxima vez que valla
Panhia T.
Very delicous and juicy but have that sweet taste. Also good after a run or when your thirsty.
Ashley J.
It's a great idea, as it's a nice sweet tea without all of that real sugar and bad ingredients. But unfortunately, the flavor is just lacking something that is found in real tea. I prefer their green tea powder.
Esmirna Q.
Ponce
Yeap yeap perfect! Eso es lo q me llevo en las meriendas para mi trabajo, para no tomar refrescos