AriZona Sugar Free Lemon Iced Tea Mix uploaded by Sofia S.

BY ARIZONA

Description:

Inspired by the original AriZona sun brewed style lemon tea, this new sugar free lemon tea mix has zero calories. The great lemon taste will please the pickiest of drinkers- your family will never know it’s diet. You’ll also get the good-for-you antioxidants that tea naturally contains all in one little packet. This new on-the-go powder mix is perfect to add to a 16oz or 20oz bottle of water. It’s convenient in weight and size, and can be tucked into your purse or tossed into a brief case.

INSTANT TEA, CITRIC ACID, MALTO- DEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

Buy on Amazon
Meghan F.
Oceanside, NY
Good for when in the go and have to throw it in the bag with a water bottle. Very easy to use just pout in and shake and you are good to go
Clarissa O.
Tucson
I didn't like the taste of this tea. It left a funny fake taste on my tongue. All the Arizona teas tasted fake as far as I was concerned.
Nat M.
I love the CB cut it because it is very edible drinkable and very flavorful I love the packaging is it is very warming and very tasteful
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
Arizona iced tea is my Fav! I buy tea every month and everyone in my house drinks it and its very good i really like this lemon flavor
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
The kids love this stuff, and it isn't too sweet. It's perfect for them. It's affordable and low in calories. Love this stuff!!!
vanessa w.
Los Angeles, CA
perfect for on the go .when i'm going to school and don't have time to go buy one .its very sweet for my taste buds sometimes
Hannah M.
I really love the flavor of this product, I eat them all the time. You can snack on them whenever you want I highly recommend
Salma B.
They are awesome, and the best part about them are they sugar free especially for my parents since they both have diabetes
Faith E.
Hartly, DE
Arizona tea has to be the best thing created since the light bulb, literally all I drink, it's so good and I love it!!!
Kyra B.
Elkhorn, WI
These are very good for a college kid like me with limited fridge space and they are so easy to use and inexpensive.